Overall Rating 3.375/5Overall Rating 3.375/5Overall Rating 3.375/5rating 3.375rating 3.375
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975
GARY C. on 09/20/2017
"Excellent Accommodation"
The Service Dept had an earlier opening for car maintenance and was able to move me from an 11:30am appt to an 8:30am appt.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 05:39 AM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

Awesome ! I am Glad we were able to fit you in earlier AND add an extra service for you within good time. We do appreciate your loyalty as a Rockland Hyundai customer. See you on your next scheduled maintenance visit.

John F. on 09/19/2017
"Good Service"
Have a service appointment this Friday for my second Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 03:59 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

I am glad Albert is always helpful towards you and your service here is a good experience. We thank you for being a loyal customer and hope to continue to give you the 5 star experience you deserve.

William R. on 09/19/2017
"The product and service is outstanding! I belieive I will to continue owning a Hyundai vehicle. "
This vehicle is my 1st Hyundai and so far the more I drive it the more I become a loyalist user. I'm currently leasing this car and may continue using this product in the future.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 07:58 AM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you William for your loyalty. We appreciate the time you took out to complete our survey and hope we can continue to give you the outstanding service you deserve.

Lyle D. on 09/17/2017
"Professional attitude"
Everything was professionally and quickly! Thanks.
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 01:39 PM
Edmundo A., Parts & Service Director at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

We appreciate the trust you have put with us with your vehicle, we hope to see you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Thank You for being a Rockland Hyundai Customer.

Edmundo Avila
Part & Services Director
Rockland Hyundai
845-627-1300
eavila@rocklandhyundai.com
Verified Customer on 09/13/2017
"Great service "
Great service and helpful staff
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 12:42 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for completing our survey. You are an appreciated customer here at Rockland Hyundai service department and we hope to continue to give you the 5 star experience you deserve.

Victor S. on 09/12/2017
"They and the rt 4 Hyundai have a culture of trying to sell you servicesw and items you need or asked for."
Like the car but the service is a blatant rip-off I give them a 1 rating
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 08:05 AM
Chi D. on 09/11/2017
"on times"
Excellent services and on time
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/11/2017 11:00 AM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

So glad to hear you had the experience we strive to give. Thank you for being a Rockland Hyundai customer. We hope to see you on your next Service visit.

Howard/Laura G. on 09/10/2017
"Great efficient and friendly"
excellent
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 06:16 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Love to hear you had a great experience with us here at the Rockland Hyundai service department. Your satisfaction on your vehicle needs are our number one goal. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Paul W. on 09/08/2017
"Service"
Very good warrentee service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 11:37 AM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Glad to hear you received 5 Star service here at Rockland Hyundai. We hope to continue to give that same or better service each visit. Thank you for being a loyal Rockland Hyundai customer. See you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Gary M. on 09/08/2017
"hello"
do not think it is worth $80 for an oil change
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 09/08/2017 11:19 AM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our survey. $80 sure is hefty amount solely for an oil change.  Your service was the 5,000 mile service which includes oil & oil filter change, Inspection and Rotation of the tires as well as an Oil conditioner and fuel additive which is used to prevent deposits, corrosion and oil thickening through out the entire fuel system. All these services in one for the 5,000 mile service is what amounted to that Price. An Oil change on its self is $34 + Tax. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but I assure you, your vehicle received quality service for the amount paid.

If you have any further questions as to pricing or the services preformed please do not hesitate to contact me direct. Thank you for your Business, you are appreciated as a Hyundai Customer.

845.627.1300 Ext 112

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 06:06 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/08/2017

Good to hear all went well and thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, If you have any feedback on how to ensure a 5 Star experience on your next visit please do not hesitate to share. Thank you for being a Rockland Hyundai customer.

Verified Customer on 09/06/2017
"Lack of respect for warranties purchased there but not delivered by local dealer"
Even if service rep is busy, please follow through. I don't want those documents lost and then be told -- warranty expired!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 05:25 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/07/2017

These documents we do have and we needed for your repairs. We did receive your call regarding wanting these papers back which we are working on retrieving. We need to locate your Vehicle service invoice and make copies of those documents. You have stated Irene did call back to verify your address showing we are working towards getting them mailed out.

I'm sorry you feel our department deserves a 2 Star score we strive to give our best work and handle each customer with care. I do hope you was treated as so and the work done to your vehicle was left with no issue. We hope to Give you the 5 star experience we strive to give on your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Sdiaz@Rocklandhyundai.com

Philip L. on 09/06/2017
"Service-Recall notice"
The Service Manager and the staff in the service department are wonderful. They provide prompt and thorough service within a very friendly environment.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 12:00 PM
Edmundo A., Parts & Service Director at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/06/2017

As a Rockland Hyundai customer we value your opinions, and service with us. Our main goal is to make sure each customer has 100% satisfaction on their visit, and we are glad you were able to experience that.
Thank You for being a Rockland Hyundai customer.

Edmundo Avila
Part & Services Director
Rockland Hyundai
845-627-1300
eavila@rocklandhyundai.com
Sara T. on 09/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Efficient and effective"
I made an appointment over the phone to bring my car in for an oil change, 915am. Upon arrival my car was taken in I left my number to have them call when it was done. My car was ready in about an hour, the service personnel were extremely nice. They even checked my tires and rotated them because I had asked for them to be checked since the tire pressure signal came on a few days before.
Service Type:
Review Created: 09/05/2017 04:47 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our survey. We are so glad to hear you had a 5 star worthy experience. We value you as a loyal Hyundai customer and hope to see you on your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Oscar R. on 09/04/2017
"My GREAT Experience"
To sum up my recent service visit at Rockland Hyundai in one word would be "GREAT". Albert and the team there took care of me right away, performed the services I requested without any upselling and had me on my way quickly. Given the GREAT experience I had with Rockland Hyundai's service department...I can't see any reason to go anywhere else to have my Elantra serviced. Thank you.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 02:10 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you for your time in completing our survey. I'm so glad to hear you had such a great experience with us ! Your valued as a loyal Hyundai customer and we hope to continue to give you the 5 star experience you deserve. See you on you next scheduled maintenance visit.

Dexter O. on 08/31/2017
"From the staff to just the ambiance of the place "
Best Hyundai dealer in the tri state
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 02:17 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/01/2017

We love to here satisfied customers and are so glad  we are able to give you that 5star experience we strive to give. Your satisfaction is our number one goal. Thank you for being a loyal Hyundai customer. See you on your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Scott R. on 08/31/2017
"It took way too long and they didn't even fix it."
Horrible
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 12:04 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 08/31/2017

I am sorry your vehicle took longer than expected to complete. Unfortunately in our environment there is no set time frame, issues arise and due to being a small shop time gets delayed. We can only hope to be able to turn around the time issue at hand upon your next service visit. We thank you for leaving your feedback every bit of information helps.

Elizabethann S. on 08/30/2017
"To busy "
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 01:17 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 08/30/2017

I apologize you did not receive the 5 star experience we strive to give. Unfortunately neither tire was salvageable due to safety concerns. The time issue is due to the fact you had dropped of the vehicle with us and in turn gets placed in line with the other drop offs as oppose to waiting for the vehicle.  If you would like to discuss this matter more in detail I am  available to you. We want to assure your satisfaction.

Sdiaz@rocklandhyundai.com

Verified Customer on 08/29/2017
"Service "
Bad service expensive prices change all the time
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 07:00 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 08/30/2017

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our survey. We apologize you did not receive the 5 star experience we strive to give. If you take a look at your receipts from your lasts visits at a side by side comparison I assure you, you have paid the same amount for each oil change. Any additional services of course price out differently but stay consistent unless issues unfold while servicing the car.

If you would like a break down of your costs or would like to discuss more in detail your experience please do not hesitate to contact me direct.

SDiaz@Rocklandhyundai.com

Michelle V. on 08/29/2017
"Quality Service"
Chris is the Service Department was friendly and accommodating. The service provided was completed in an excellent manner and in a perfect timeframe.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 04:04 PM
Stephanie D. at Rockland Hyundai responded on 08/30/2017

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our survey. Your business is important to us and we hope to give you the 5 star experience you deserve. See you on your next scheduled maintenance visit.