Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels

Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4
Shawn V. on 04/24/2017
"Oil Change"
I went in for an oil change and they changed my oil, replaced my air filter and my cabin filter (cabin filter was free from a previous 'issue' on another visit). I was in and out fairly quickly and they washed my car and vacuumed it. No issues at all on this visit.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 10:57 AM
Alex R., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you for sending your feedback, Shawn. I will be sure to pass this along for upper management to review and be informed. My sincere apologies for your previous experiences not being that of a five star experience, but I do thank you for taking the time to send us a detailed review. It is much appreciated.

Verified Customer on 04/21/2017
"Good efforts"
Overall good experience, but one aspect not completed correctly and required 2nd visit.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 07:41 PM

So sorry to hear this, however, I do thank you for taking a moment to inform us as we do take customer satisfaction very seriously. I will be sure to pass this along and also want to thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family.

Verified Customer on 04/21/2017
"Oil change"
My car was finished in a timely manner but seemed to sit for quite a while before they called my name. There was only one other customer there at the time.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 11:24 AM

Thank you for your feedback. I will be sure to pass this along to upper mangement for their review. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at the dealership or you may message us on social media as well: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you.

Gregorio G. on 04/21/2017
"Service you can trust."
The New Braunfels location continues to provide phenomenal and timely service. Definitely a worthwhile drive from San Antonio to New Braunfels for service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 10:54 AM

So great to hear, Gregorio. Thank you so much for sharing. Please know that if you ever have any questions at all, that you may reach out to James directly at the dealership or  you may message us on social media as well: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family.

Moises Y. on 04/15/2017
"Fast and reliable"
5 stars
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/08/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 08:17 AM
Alex R., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and appreciate you taking the time to send us a survey. If you ever have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at the dealership or you may also message us on social media as well: www.facebook.com/beasleyhyundai From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

WILLIAM W. on 04/11/2017
"availabity"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 01:57 PM
Alex R., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/12/2017

Thank you for sending us your feedback, William!

We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and in order for us to provide outstanding customer service that exceeds your expectations we must rely on the feedback of our customers. With that being said, I thank you for taking the time to share your experience! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you!

Rod H. on 04/11/2017
"another review"
Great service, open Saturdays and close-by.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/08/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 12:38 PM

Thank you for sending us your feedback, Rod!

CLAUDETTE P. on 04/09/2017
"Personal Touches"
I really like being able to establish a maintenance service relationship with one person. Jim is exceptional in all areas of customer service (which is rare nowadays).
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/09/2017 08:39 PM
Alex R., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/10/2017

So great to hear, thank you for sending us your feedback! We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and in order for us to provide outstanding customer service that exceeds the highest expectations we must rely on the feedback of our customers.

With that being said, I thank you for taking the time to share your experience! If you ever have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at the dealership or you may also message us on social media as well: www.facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you.

Roy G. on 04/07/2017
"Unsatisfied "
Told the man at the front desk when I brought my car in for service that I was having issues with my rear driver side tire told him it was losing air & we have to put air in it every 2 to 3 days. So left the car there went had lunch came back in 2 hours. When the car was ready we had to ask him about the tire he told us that they could not find anything wrong at which time we told that was not acceptable due to the fact that we have to put air it every 3 days. All he could say was he had no idea what was wrong instead of fixing this issue. I have not had the best experience from this Roger Beasley from the time I first came in to buy my new car. So it has been 3 days now since the service & guess what I had to air back in my tire. I am not sure what the problem is I bought the full tire warranty which I was lend to believe that if any thing went wrong with the tire it would be taken care of.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 03:13 PM
Alex R., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/07/2017

Roy,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your survey along to upper management. We truly value our customesr and appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai in New Braunfels.

Beverly I. on 04/06/2017
"Hyundai is the best! "
I would definitely recommend services here at dealership especially if your looking for a trusting place to go. There trustworthy and they do the job right.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/06/2017 08:25 PM

Thank you so much for your feedback, Beverly! Happy to hear that all was taken care of and you had the service experience you desired! Please know that if you ever have any questions at all, you may reach out to us directly at the dealership or you may message us on social media as well: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you.

From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of you family.

Verified Customer on 04/05/2017
"Its proximity is great , however , seems you have to wait at least a week for service !"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/01/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 03:32 PM
Alex R., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/06/2017

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai in New Braunfels. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and I have passed your review along to upper management so that they are aware. Again, my sincere apologies, but I do thank you for taking the time to inform us so that we will be able to improve and potentially make things right upon your next visit.

Stephen B. on 04/05/2017
"Quick and easy with appt"
I suggest making appt, or service takes a long time.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/03/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 10:13 AM

Thank you for sending us your feedback, Stephen! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so! I will be sure to pass this along to upper management for their review. If you ever have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at the dealership or you may message us on social media as well and we will be sure to connect with you. (facebook.com/beasleyhyundai) from all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family.

Allan P. on 04/05/2017
"Professional"
Polite service reps that answered all my questions
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 06:47 AM

Thank you for sending us your feedback, Allan! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so! If you ever have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at the dealership or you may message us on social media as well and we will be sure to connect with you. (facebook.com/beasleyhyundai) from all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family.

Jeff F. on 04/04/2017
"Hyundai maintenance experience"
From start to finish, this was a great experience. Quick diagnosis, service, and fix. thank you very much!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 11:50 AM

Thank you for sending us your feedback, Jeff! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so! If you ever have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at the dealership or you may message us on social media as well and we will be sure to connect with you. (facebook.com/beasleyhyundai) from all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family.

Dennis N. on 04/04/2017
"Very Friendly Staff"
I will be back
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 07:20 AM
Alex R., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/04/2017

So great to hear, Dennis. Thank you for taking a moment to send us your feedback. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and it is great to hear that you had such a great experience. If you ever have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at the dealership: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you.

Verified Customer on 04/03/2017
"Excellent"
Friendly staff, explained everything so I could understand
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 04/03/2017 04:43 PM

Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you ever have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at the dealership or you may message us on social media at: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you.

From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai in New Braunfels, thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family.

Jeanine L. on 04/02/2017
"The people"
Overall I would go back to this dealer to purchase another vehicle.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/02/2017 05:28 AM
Alex R., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/03/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback, Jeanine. I will be sure to pass this along to upper management so that they are aware. Happy things were able to get straightened out, but my apologies for the inconvenience. If you ever have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out as you did or you may also message us on social media as well: Facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you.

Stephen P. on 03/29/2017
"Warranty Work"
Great service, warranty work involved ordering a new part, and while I was there they updated and installed engine software!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 03/29/2017 08:31 AM
Alex R., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/30/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback, Stephen! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you ever have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at the dealership or you may message us on facebook: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 03/29/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"OK Service - Resolved"
I heard back from the Service Manager today. He offered a free oil change and ensured corrections for future visits.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 03/28/2017 07:40 PM

"OK Service"
The tech left fresh oil on the some areas under my hood
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 03/28/2017 07:40 PM
Michael R. at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/29/2017

Hello,
My name is Mike Richardson and I would like to reach out to you and thank you for coming to visit Roger Beasley Hyundai. We take customer service with the upmost importance and excellence. I hope we have provided that for you and if we have not or there are any question or concerns please feel free to reach out to me. We are happy to have you here and look forward to having you back. Have a great day.
Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels
office 830-632-7248
email mrichardson@rogerbeasley.com

Ann M. on 03/28/2017
"Excellent Service"
Always pleased with service. Disappointed they didn't give me a free car wash this time. It had remained earlier, but was sunny the rest of the day/week. Car still dirty!! Lol
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 03/28/2017 02:09 PM

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. I understand your frustration and will be sure to pass this along to our Service Manager. Please know that if you have any questions at all, to feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!