Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels

Overall Rating 2.2857143/5Overall Rating 2.2857143/5rating 2.2857143rating 2.2857143rating 2.2857143
Verified Customer on 07/19/2017
"fast efficient work"
Personable, fast & efficient.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 07:29 PM
Roger G., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/20/2017

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

WAYNE R. on 07/19/2017
"Friendly staff"
Always have had a good experience when I drop off car for maintenance.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 10:53 AM

KENNETH K. on 07/18/2017
"Small but Convent "
Was visiting sister-in-law and was close by. I met Roger Beasley back in 70's when he opened a dealership in Austin on the corner of Ben White & I-35. I was the Coke man delivered there. Tell him Hello for me. it's been awhile. Ken Kimmons
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 02:47 PM
Roger G., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you for sending us your feedback! I'll let Mr. Beasley know you stopped by!

We appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

THOMAS S. on 07/18/2017
"Good value"
Bought a 2017 Sonata in October 2016 and includes up to seven oil changes in first 36K miles. Great value if leasing a car. Its part of Beasley Rewards Program. Work it into your deal.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 12:24 PM
Roger G., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/18/2017

Randolph F. on 07/18/2017
"Service quality"
See previously written block.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 12:24 PM

Thank you for your feedback. We rely on our customer feedback in order to improve our service, so we truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience. I've forwarded your comments on to our management team and we'll do better next time.

Again, thank you very much and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or comments in the future.

Sabrina Y. on 07/18/2017
"The friendly staff"
Awesome
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 05:17 AM

Verified Customer on 07/13/2017
"Prompt service"
Service was prompt. They pushed a few of maintenance services that I was not sure were necessary, but this is common for a dealership.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 10:59 AM
Roger G., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and in order for us to provide outstanding customer service that exceeds your expectations we must rely on the feedback of our customers. With that being said, I thank you for taking the time to share your experience! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

George P. on 07/13/2017
"Love this dealership "
My wife was please with how the oil change was quick and prompted. The staff is very caring and went above and beyond the call for me. I am always treated like family here instead of just a number.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 04:23 AM

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and love receiving feedback such as yours! With that being said, I thank you for taking the time to share your experience; and please know that if you have any questions at all feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: facebook.com/beasleyhyundai and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Denise M. on 07/12/2017
"Service time"
This is not the first time I've been to Roger Beasley Hyundai for service, and it won't be the last. Always great service and friendly people here. I will always go back for service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 12:56 PM

Colin D. on 07/11/2017
"Quick Service"
Went in for my first oil change, was in an out in about an hour. Great service and customer care. Thanks!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 01:11 PM
Michael R. at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/12/2017

Hello,
My name is Mike Richardson and I would like to reach out to you and thank you for coming to visit Roger Beasley Hyundai. We take customer service with the upmost importance and excellence. I hope we have provided that for you and if we have not or there are any question or concerns please feel free to reach out to me. We are happy to have you here and look forward to having you back. Have a great day.

DUANE M. on 07/08/2017
"Service "
Service scheduled for the same day and vehicle ready before the time I had been quoted.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 04:55 PM
Michael R. at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/10/2017

Verified Customer on 07/07/2017
"Customer service "
Service was prompt and tech checked for recalls and found one. He made sure my car was safe and all problems resolved. I will return again.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 12:20 PM
Michael R. at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/10/2017

Randall R. on 07/07/2017
"professionalism of employees"
employees ar friendly, engaging, and professional
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 06:57 AM
Roger G., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/07/2017

"Recent Oil Change "
The pleasant atmosphere of the showroom floor and waiting area
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/01/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 01:26 PM
Roger G., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/04/2017

"Car service"
Customer service is lacking. I brought my car first thing in the morning, 7:15 am, because I smelled gas inside the vehicle. I explained the situation and the service rep did not even get up to verify my concerns. I had to schedule an appointment for the next day. Luckily it was a minor repair. They did an oil change for free but I had just had the car serviced and paid for it two days earlier at Red McCombs. I occasionally have my car serviced at Roger Beasley because it is on my route to work.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 06:46 AM

"Oil Change"
With an appt. it still took over an hour to do just an oil change.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson

Good quick service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 04:53 PM
Roger G., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/03/2017

Shawn V. on 06/30/2017
"The service this visit was performed timely."
This visit there were no 'glitches' or lengthy delays so I was pleased with the visit.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 12:20 PM
Roger G., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/01/2017

ROGER K. on 06/29/2017
"Always friendly, timely service"
Great service department, not overpriced, like some dealerships.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe