Ron Tonkin Mazda

2043 Reviews

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
GREGORY P. on 05/22/2017
"buying a CX-5 was easy"
Mike Casper made the car buying process straightforward and friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a Mazda!
Sales Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 08:49 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/23/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a wonderful review, Gregory. We hope you love your new Mazda CX-5. Congratulations!

MARK G. on 05/19/2017
"Thanks Salesman (Daniel) and Team"
Daniel was helpful, patient and seemed committed to serving our needs. He did a great job.
Sales Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 04:33 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/23/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Mark. We appreciate your great review, and we're glad to hear you had such a good experience with Daniel. Congratulations!

ARDATH F. on 05/18/2017
"Instant deal."
They asked what we hadn't like about another dealer and when I told them that they had kept changing figures, Tonkin listened and gave us solid figures immediately. We had found a car online and the didn't change the price. They met a previous bid on our trade in and gave us the advertised interest rate. Deal done!
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA3 4-DOOR
Sales Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 04:50 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/18/2017

Hi Ardath. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and leaving us such a positive review. We hope you love your new Mazda! Congrats!

KEVIN K. on 05/17/2017
"Good,friendly sales and finance people, smooth process, great product"
Very happy with my experience at Ron Tonkin Mazda. Will be recommending to my friends who are interested in Mazda as well. Thanks to Daniel, Jacob and Evan.
Sales Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017 08:25 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/17/2017

Hi Kevin. Thank you for your great feedback. We truly appreciate having the chance to earn your business, and we're happy to hear everything went well. Congrats on your new Mazda CX-5!

ALEXIS V. on 05/17/2017
"Fantastic Experience"
I've never purchased a car before and I was a little skeptical going in, but those worries quickly disappeared! Scott was very helpful, knowledgeable, patient and honest. I loved doing business with him and the other guys here, it was an overall great experience.
Sales Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017 03:49 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/17/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Alexis. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we're happy to hear everything went so well. Congratulations on your new Mazda CX-5!

TENZIN K. on 05/11/2017
"Nice and clean place but not an honest people."
Made deal for 2017 CRV EXL with Nav for 31177 including all weather mat and door edge guard. Got car after week and half but with no Nav. They agreed to find the right car but price jumped up to 32,100 dollars and they decided to add splash guard for the inconvinence. Not my fault that they gave deal on a wrong car but I still agreed to the new price. Not sure why NAV cost a grant since all hardware looked exactly same. Anyways, went to sign off and now they took the all weather mat from the paper work. I said Fine let's continue. Then found out now they are charging me 32600 dollars instead of 32,100 that they quoted me. I still signed off the paper. They decided to deliver the car to my home since the car still wasn't ready. Got car delivered and find out now it didn't have the door edge guard. So, they charged me 32600 dollars on a car that was priced for 32435 dollars and took all weather mat and door edge guard that they agreed upon.
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 09:22 PM
LARRY M. on 05/07/2017
"This was the second time I've had the tires rotated, got home and had to return to have the low tire alert reset. Very disappointing."
Overall the service was great. Very annoying to have to return to have the low tire sensor reset after tires were rotated.
Service Date: 04/22/2017
Review Created: 05/07/2017 12:33 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/08/2017

Hi Larry. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear you've had to return to the store twice to have your sensor reset, and we really appreciate you letting us know since we read every review to help us best serve our customers. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!

BRADLEY P. on 05/07/2017
"Good people"
My experience was very good. They were honest and straight forward about price of the car. Very professional.
Sales Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/07/2017 10:12 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Bradley. We appreciate having the chance to earn your business, and we're so glad to hear everything went well. Congrats!

DONNA L. on 05/07/2017
"Recall Fix"
The person that checked me in was very polite and knew exactly what I was there for. I was in and out quickly.
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/07/2017 08:50 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Donna. We're glad to hear your visit went well. We look forward to seeing you again!

MARSHA C. on 05/06/2017
"Why..."
Simple
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 10:33 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Marsha!

BECKY B. on 05/06/2017
"Recall repair"
Service was great. Thanks!
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 02:59 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Becky. We appreciate you!

KATHLEEN L. on 05/06/2017
"New car purchase"
Good experience
Sales Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 02:54 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/08/2017

We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, Kathleen. Thank you for the great review, and enjoy your new Mazda!

MICHELLE W. on 05/06/2017
"Good customer service, long wait "
Grafton drink and lunch for the first hour of waiting came back and waited another two hours… Maybe that's how these places work, but I was stranded and bored out of my mind on the only sunny day in forever :(
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 02:47 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Michelle. We're happy to hear our team treated you well during your visit, and we do apologize for the lengthy wait. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!

KATE Y. on 05/03/2017
"Always great personal service."
There is a reason I've been coming to Ron Tonkin Mazda for service for 11 years, it's because I'm always well treated, the service is timely, the team always consults me with any recommended services and lets me know my options.
Vehicle: MAZDA MX-5 MIATA
Review Created: 05/03/2017 09:17 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Kate. We're very happy to have you in the family. See you soon!

AGUS K. on 05/02/2017
"Courtesy."
Front desk person was very corteous. Unfortunately free internet did not work when I was there. Asked someone about that. The answer was just "I don't know". :-(
Vehicle: MAZDA PROTEGE
Service Date: 04/29/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 06:34 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Agus. We're sorry for the inconvenience of the WiFi issue, but we're glad to hear our team treated you well. Take care!

Julie D. on 05/02/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great service, price, and selection!"
Could not have asked for anything more. Michael K was knowledgeable, friendly, quick, and accommodating. He worked with me to structure the sale so it worked for me. Thanks you, Michael!
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 03:22 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/05/2017

We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, Julie. Thank you for the 5 star review, and congrats on your new vehicle!

JASON D. on 05/02/2017
"Great buying experience "
Out of the five times I have bought a car from a dealer this was by far the most pleasant experience. Very fast and easy to deal with. In and out in under 2 hours including a 30 min test drive.
Sales Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 10:24 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jason. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you're enjoying your new Mazda6. Congrats!

ASHLEY H. on 05/01/2017
"Customer service "
Employees were very helpful and polite. I will definitely recommend Ron Tonkin Mazda to friends and family!
Review Created: 05/01/2017 08:00 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Ashley. We appreciate you!

WILLIAM K. on 04/30/2017
"Routine Service"
Mazda uses Mobile 1 0w20 oil. Walmart sells it for 25.00 for 5qt. bottle. Ford charges 39.95 for their service package they call "The Works". They use a synthetic blend. Mazda charges me 107.00 for the same service. 70.00 labor. No other complaints other than the cost.
Review Created: 04/30/2017 12:47 PM
AHMED N. on 04/30/2017
"Team is great "
Awesome guys to deal with specially Roy and Branden
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
Sales Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/30/2017 12:29 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, Ahmed. We appreciate your business, and we hope you love your new Honda Accord. Congratulations!

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 2043 in total