Ron Tonkin Mazda

Vehicle: Mazda Mazda6
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 07:17 AM
SUZANNE L. on 07/26/2017
"Loved Roy! He made this easy"
I didn't feel pressure from the staff, not hurried in the process. Looking was just fine.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3 5-Door
Sales Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 06:22 AM
E REED G. on 07/25/2017
"Quick and easy visit"
I always appreciate the very clear communication from the service staff. I was told exactly what the service entailed and how much it would cost, and before I left we discussed upcoming recalls and good information about getting new tires down the road. Great visit.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda6
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 09:14 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, E. Reed. We're glad to hear your visit went so well, and we look forward to seeing you again.

ILLENE S. on 07/25/2017
"Oil change check up on my car"
The people in the service department are always nice! Always take time to answer my questions and not rush me! Thank you
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 10:23 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Illene. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. See you soon!

LINDA M. on 07/25/2017
"First oil change on my new 2017 Mazda cx-5. Traveled from Eugene, to have my oil changed wile I waited. Very quick service and I waited about 20 minutes and on to my appointments."
Service man was very pleasant, and got my car right in and very quick to get it out while I waited. Traveled from Eugene, to go wedding dress shopping with our Grand daughter.
Since we live in Eugene now, I wished their was a Ron Tonkin dealership here. The Mazda dealership personnel was not very friendly and I felt like I could not trust their service. And also, they were not honor a free oil change on my Mazda because they did not sell it. We could use a Ron Tonkin service in this area. That was a hint!!
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 09:49 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Linda. We're glad to hear your visit went so well, and we hope to work with you again.

MAUREEN T. on 07/25/2017
"Steve in the service dept"
I live in SW portland, the only reason I continue come to RT for service is because of the great, personalized service I receive from Steve Ballweber
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 08:55 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for making the drive to do business with us, Maureen. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we'll certainly pass the praise on to Steve. We'll see you soon!

ROBERT W. on 07/24/2017
"Routine maintenance"
I thought I would only have to wait an hour but the technician told me two hours. They were pretty accurate, cutting it 10 minutes early. Unfortunately, I had asked them to look into an alarm about the Smart Brake system which they checked out and said it was ok, but and hour later, it was still coming up with the same alarm.
Review Created: 07/24/2017 10:49 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Robert. We appreciate your patience during your appointment, and we're sorry to hear your Mazda is still having issues. Please feel free give us a call or stop by so that our team can take a look at it for you. Thanks!

SALEH A. on 07/24/2017
"they will take care of you"
Happy to purchase my Mazda 3 from this dealer. I have to drive 2 times from Washington as tge car I Wanted was not available and Toni got me the car I wanted. Form another dealer. I just wished i Do all the paper work After the car in their lot but it was ok as The car arrived a day latter.
Vehicle: MAZD MAZDA3
Review Created: 07/24/2017 10:11 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Saleh. We appreciate you making the drive to do business with us, and we hope you enjoy your new Mazda. Congratulations!

LAURA B. on 07/24/2017
"Great service"
The process was fast and easy. I've never had an issue.
Review Created: 07/24/2017 12:36 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, Laura. Thank you for the 5 star review!

KIRK L. on 07/24/2017
"Our salesman, Leon Jones, was great. "
Leon was very informative about the different Mazdas. He was knowledge about comparisons and was not overbearing. We originally came in looking for a sedan and were looking at different cars as well. He patiently kept in contact via email and when we made our decision he walked us through all of our options. Thank you Leon, I would definitely recommend him to a friend or family member.
Review Created: 07/24/2017 09:09 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a kind review, Kirk. We'll make sure to pass the praise on to Leon. Congratulations on your new Mazda CX-5!

JANA P. on 07/24/2017
"Exceptional customer service!"
Steve is such a wonderful asset to your team. He was kind, helpful, and patient. Not pushy. Well done!
Vehicle: MAZD M3H
Review Created: 07/24/2017 06:56 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Jana. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you next time!

TIFFANY N. on 07/24/2017
"Amazing as usual "
The staff is always courteous, professional and informative. Thank you!
Review Created: 07/24/2017 06:37 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Tiffany. We appreciate your business!

KEITH S. on 07/24/2017
"Navi Screen Replacement "
$$$$ That is a bunch of money for a touch screen. It would be great if Ron Tonkin's service department could actually get our Mazda 3 navigation system to function like the day we drove it out of the showroom. For some unknown reason nobody at Ron Tonkin Mazda can or is incapable of returning the Navi systems imaging back to where it was. The navigation imagery was lost while our Mazda was still on warranty. I'm not the happiest person in this world nor am I the most finicky person/customer. However I do believe that the service department has/had not held up to the Ron Tonkin standards of excellence. Why can't Ron Tonkin's service return our cars navigation back to where it was.
Vehicle: MAZD M3S
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 12:22 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Keith. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us since we read every review to help us best serve our customers. We will discuss this with our team, and we hope your next visit is a 5 star experience.

CATHERINE Y. on 07/23/2017
"Miata rf"
This morning bought a 2017 Ceramic Miata rf at Ron Tonkin Mazda! Michael Kasper was my Sales Consultant. He was very professional. Got me into the car for a test drive. Wonderful! Between Michael, and Dimitri handling the final paperwork, I was out of there very quickly. It was a wonderful drive back to Keizer in my new rf! No pressure, fast, great experience overall. Thanks Michael & Dimitri!
Vehicle: MAZD MX5MIA
Sales Date: 07/23/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 03:43 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Hi Catherine. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business, and we hope you love your new Mazda. Congratulations!

HILARY H. on 07/23/2017
"No pressure"
My experience was great! No pressure and my sales rep Michael Kasper was great!
Review Created: 07/23/2017 12:18 AM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Hilary. We appreciate your kind words, and we'll pass the praise on to Michael. Congrats on your new Mazda CX-5!

Verified Customer on 07/22/2017
"A great car-buying experience"
Roy Ramirez and Trask Sampson were such nice guys- well-informed, smart, enthusiastic but not pushy, willing to explain things (several times!), and fun to be around.
Vehicle: MAZD M3H
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:19 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We truly value your business, and we're happy to hear that Roy and Trask treated you so well during the buying process. Enjoy your new Mazda!

BEKKA G. on 07/22/2017
"No pressure, friendly sales people"
Trask was super awesome. Appreciated that he treated me like a first class customer, even though I had some credit challenges.
Vehicle: MAZD M3S
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:01 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Bekka. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we hope you love your new Mazda. Congratulations!

HOLLY C. on 07/22/2017
"Oil Change"
Nice people
Review Created: 07/22/2017 08:51 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Holly. We'll see you next time!

TORI L. on 07/22/2017
"On time, efficient and very nice"
Good experience. Justin was great!
Review Created: 07/22/2017 08:33 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Tori. We appreciate your business, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Justin. See you next time!

NICKI D. on 07/22/2017
"Pleasant staff, but service can take a while (even with an appointment)"
I really appreciated the friendliness of the staff. However, two hours is an awfully long time for an oil change/tire rotation (I had an appointment and arrived on time!)
Vehicle: MAZD MAZDA3
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 02:10 PM
Chris G., Service Manager at Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Nicki. We appreciate your kind words about our team, and we apologize for the lengthy wait during your service appointment. We hope we'll see you again!