Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge

Review for Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge
CLARENCE J. on 05/03/2015
"Excellent Again"
I have been dealing with Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge for many years. As in all past visits, I have found their service excellent. I use their call ahead appointment service for schedule my service and almost always am able to get a next day appointment, sometimes getting a "can you bring it in this afternoon?" After looking at my vehicle and before beginning work, Barry, Val, or Brian always call and give me an estimate of the "total cost, including tax", and get my OK before starting work. Except for one time, my vehicle has been ready before the end of the day. They have never tried to sell me a service I did not need, and on occasion when I thought that I needed a major repair, they have shown me that I only needed a simple adjustment. I value their integrity, (doing the right thing when no one is looking). I have never had a problem with the quality of their work. I would not call them "cheap", but they are reasonable and peace of mind knowing the job has been done correctly is worth it.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano