Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge

Review for Rt Clapp of Oak Ridge
HUGH H. on 01/25/2015
"Consistently Dependable Service"
This is a general comment not related to a specific event. We have used RT Clapp over the years, both in Knoxville and Oak Ridge. Settled in Oak Ridge and now retired, this is where I take my vehicles. I do so because I have known the people out front for years. I like them, consider them friends, and I trust what they tell me. There have been a few tricky problems over the years. They always work with me and go out of their way to work on the same problem a little at a time if necessary until it gets solved. That is not the usual visit, but it is comforting to know they will stay with you on a problem until we can come up with a solution. For normal service calls, they are very accommodating to work out a schedule to get my vehicles in for repair. I am now older and retired and have issues getting around at times. They realize that and are great to help me out. They provide a loaner vehicle if needed, which is a huge help if you no longer keep multiple vehicles, which I no longer do.
And just as importantly, your prices are very competitive. I do no go to RT Clapp and come out feeling I have been skinned as I have been at dealerships. If a problem is serious, they call me to let me know the situation before they spend a lot of money.
I don't know how I could ask for better, more dependable service. From someone who has been in the mining and heavy construction business for over 40 years, surrounded by machinery all my working life, I can honestly say there is not a better service anywhere of which I am aware.
I am a customer for the rest of my life, and I appreciate how the group here in Oak Ridge has helped me.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra