Review for Rte 1 Auto Service
JEAN M. on 07/12/2016
"Window awitxh"
I called to get a price to replace my driver soor windrow switch which Larry had checked on a previous visit and I opted to wait. He said it wouldn't be expensive but did or state a price. When I was ready, got a price over the phone of 107.68 fro Linda. I asked her if that included labor and she said everything including tax. For this reason, I made the appointment. I went there and the wrong side window awitxh was there and so I meet. Useless trip while they ordered the right awitxh. When that came in, I went back and had the work done and was handed a bill of over twice the amount. Scott said he couldn't imagine why I was given that price. But I did and wrote it down. He took a little bit off the labor but it was still way over the quote. The work was good but very disappointed that they did not do a better job compensating me. Oh yeah, Scott said he could take out the new one and put the back the old one! I don't think that was a good way to treat a customer ...satisfying a customer should be a priority and I didn't feel that on this service.
Vehicle: Kia Forte