JESSICA E. on 03/15/2017
"good service"
The service was friendly, but overpriced. The parts were double what you would pay at an auto parts store.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 03/11/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017 10:05 AM
MATT F. on 05/02/2016
"Malfunction "
When I came to pick up my Stang it was chugging bad. I had to drop it back off and pay an Uber to drive me home!
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/29/2016
Review Created: 05/02/2016 10:02 AM
Joe R. on 01/05/2016
Joe said his overall experience was worth this visit.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/04/2016
Review Created: 01/05/2016
Jum S. on 08/17/2015
Jum said this business had the vehicle longer then he expected and the price was too expensive for what they did.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/03/2015
Review Created: 08/17/2015
RYAN A. on 07/27/2015
"Customer service was excellent. Overall workmanship was a little worrisome. "
Great customer service. Diego did a great job answering my questions. Getting to know and understand how I'm using my vehicle and educating me. Finding out the engine too wasn't put back on and realizing the tires were never rotated are a little out of the range of normal. Diago apologized and was very professional about the techs wrong doings. However, I did make sure the tires were bolted on after that and the caps were all replaced on fluids after my visit. The energy from the tech was less than positive and customer service oriented. I can easily take my jeep back to the dealer for the same price but figured I would try supporting a small business my husband has used for some time.

I was in a hurry but once I got home and looked things over to find that the tires weren't done and cap wasn't on I would have been upset. I appreciated the prompt call and was still in the area so it worked out. For a woman who didn't know what to look for this might have been an issue. I have some hesitation in saying just follow what they say and do and they will take care of you...to someone who doesn't know anything about automobiles.

With that said, I am in the service industry and feel I should give RX another chance.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 07/25/2015
Review Created: 07/27/2015 10:17 PM
Connor G. on 04/18/2015
Conner said the business broke the passenger side door lock on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 04/16/2015
Review Created: 04/18/2015
Jeremy K. on 11/25/2014
Spoke with Mary. She said this visit was expensive but the service was done right. She would recommend this business but would advise people on how expensive they are.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 11/03/2014
Review Created: 11/25/2014
LES S. at Rx Automotive responded on 11/28/2014

I'm sorry you feel that repairing your vechicle was exspensive. We always strive for competitive pricing with excellent service. Your vechicle had multiple issues that we had to repair. regards Les Santeler

Danny W. on 05/03/2014
Danny said the work this business does and the price is fine, but they need to put paper down on the floor of the vehicle. There was oil on his carpeting and on the side fender where they did some work to his vehicle.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 04/23/2014
Review Created: 05/03/2014
LES S. at Rx Automotive responded on 05/07/2014

Dan I'm sorry we do use protective coverings for vehicles if you could bring back I will clean for you, again I'm truly sorry for the issue. Thanks Les Santeler

Lindsay S. on 10/16/2013
Lindsay said the service was about average.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee