Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Harold J. on 02/26/2016
"Nissan Maxima (Chaotic Catalytic Converter, lol)"
My most recent experience with Scott's Auto Center was pretty much as expected. I really appreciate how patient the staff was with allowing me to keep my vehicle in one of the work bays for over a week due to an issue with a part that was incorrectly ordered by another company (not Scott's Autos fault). After the correct part was delivered, they were able to install it pretty quickly, and get me on my way. I've never had an issue with the staff at Scott's Auto Center, though I did have a bit of a disagreement regarding a coupon that I wanted to use. The disagreement was settled, and I was able to go on my way. My only issue, as a customer who frequents your establishment often (gotta love old cars, lol), is that you need to be mindful of what you say, and the context in which you say it. I understand that my vehicle had been in one of your bays for an extended period of time, and I am extremely grateful that you allowed me to leave it there while I sorted out the issues with the incorrect part being ordered. But to be told that I 'Tied up your bay for over a week' when simply trying to understand why I could not use a $25 coupon, and to be made to feel like I made you lose money because my vehicle remained in one of your bays, was completely unprofessional. If you had a problem with it remaining in the bay, then you could have called me, and I could have made other arrangements. My intentions were not to impede Scott's Auto Center's ability to do business, or turn away new/existing customers, because my vehicle occupied one of the bays. But again, I greatly appreciate you allowing me to keep my car in the bay the entire time. I will continue to allow Scott's Auto Center to handle the automotive needs for my vehicles because you do excellent work. One minor issue/disagreement pales in comparison to the great work that you've done overall.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima