Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Tony G. on 04/03/2016
"Remarkable Auto Service, Extraoridnary Customer Value Focus and Tremendous People All Aronund"
Over 45 years of car service and repairs, 98% always with dealerships where I bought my car, October last year, I went to Scott's. The best move I ever made. They were willing to listen to me and attempt a major repair from bottom up instead of from the top down - i.e. dealership said naw, just have to replace the whole thing........... Bob there and the entire team worked on this for me for an extensive time, and at the most reasonable price I could have imagined. Been back twice since with additional repair work and unbelievable prices, quality of workmanship and willingness to make it perfect. An automobile repair group of ethics, customer focus and value!!!!!
Vehicle: Lincoln Navigator