Scott's Auto Center

Poppy J. ReScore Review on 07/31/2013
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Re scoring"
True to their words, Scott/Cheran called me back and profusely apologized. I do understand the sometimes things slip. But they called me back and checked my dashboard lights to my satisfaction. they also did a cleaning of my car, which is much appreciated. I am quite pleased with their response in addressing my grievance. I am really happy to go back to them for my future car needs.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 07/27/2013
Review Created: 07/30/2013 07:24 AM

"proximity to home"
I have always been a satisfied customer. But this most recent service has been a nightmarish experience and hence 3 stars. The service was on saturday. they left my car for pick up, after 3:00pm. When I went to the shop to pick it up, to my horrors, the car was left unlocked. There was no key left for me, neither was my paperwork. Besides, they did not take care of a dashboard light, that I had indicated was coming on. When I returned on Monday to ask for my key and paperwork, they nodded a cursory sorry to cause me so much trouble as well as it was irresponsible for them to leave my car unlocked in their lot. So, from a promoter, I have become a detractor because of this experience.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 07/27/2013
Review Created: 07/30/2013 07:24 AM
Scott M. at Scott's Auto Center responded on 07/30/2013
Mrs. Poppy, I am very,very Sorry for your last experiance. Our Employees are requried to lock all vehicles when finished. There was a miss communication between cheron and ben, the tech thought you were here and picking up the car so he did not lock it. Cheron is very sorry for her mistake and has been repremanded.I can assure you that we take pride and care for our customers vehicles and this was an isolated incident. Please give us an oppertuinty to better serve you in the future. We apprichate your business and i would like to offer you a free oil change for your inconvience. Please let me know if there is anything else i can do to make you Happy. Have a Great Day! Scott (Owner)