Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Robin J. on 03/01/2014
"Worst service than McDonalds at lunch"
I made an appointment an week before dropping off.It was schedule to be looked over on Saturday so I dropped it off on friday night this is so they had all day on saturday.I wanted them to give it oil change and a through look over due to used vehicle and has 186,000 miles.On saurday afternoon since I didnt hear from them i called i was also at work at this time I called then they still havent had time to look at it due to low staff and alot of customers.So I told them Ill pick it on Monday night this is so they would still have it early Monday morning.I did the same thing and of course the out come saw the same they didnt even look at it yet.Out was I finally got it back on Tuseday with a 2260.00 bill but I couldnt afford all that so I got only 460.00 done on it.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon