Scott's Auto Express, llc

Review for Scott's Auto Express, llc
Jackie G. on 10/10/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"horrible"
My boyfriend took my car here on OCT 1 2014 to get a diagnostic test because it was running rough Scott told my boyfriend that it would be 62.65 my boyfriend let me know I agreed to pay after reading the codes Scott told my boyfriend and also called to let me know the injector 1 was bad it needed a coolant flush and and a rod ..I took it to another shop to get another opinion to find out I had a bad heater core and a blown head gasket I called to let Scott know my car was diagnosed incorrectly and I wanted my money back only to find out Scott was out of the country the gentleman in charge said he would give me a full refund in a check he did just that ...Nobody gives your money back free willing unless they know they are wrong I will never ever go here again the worst experience ever if you don't want wrong information don't go here I read the all so great reviews and had my boyfriend take my car the worst mistake ever!!!!
Service Date: 10/10/2014
Review Created: 10/10/2014 02:08 AM
Scott S. at Scott's Auto Express, llc responded on 10/14/2014

Believe me after being yelled at by this lady on 3 seperate occassions on the same day, it was no problem refunding her money. She would not let me talk and explain our side of the diagnostic process. Anything I tried to explain, her comment was that I could not be right because the other shop had to be right, all the while she is screaming into the phone. I gladly refunded her money because simply this is not the kind of client that we want to have. About once a year you will get someone that has no concept of what you are trying to tell them and there is just no satisfying them no matter what you try to say or do. The only one things she does say in her comments that is correct and I quote "I read all the great reviews" There are literally hundreds of satisfied customers that have there cars serviced at our shop. Good luck to her and the next repair shop that has to deal with her.