Scotty's Auto Repair

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
SARAH W. on 09/23/2017
"Scotty's family owned and operated are the only ones I trust with my vehicles!"
Fantastic Riverside business!! Loyal customer!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 10:41 PM
KOMI G. on 09/06/2017
"Excellent service!"
Everyone there is super kind and knowledgeable. I always trust them to do an excellent job!
Vehicle: Honda Civic Coupe
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 08:44 PM
William B. on 09/01/2017
"They stand behind their work!"
This is the only shop that I feel comfortable sending my friends to. They do great work and, best of all, they have a tremendous amount of integrity! I know the job will be done right, and if there IS an issue they will do whatever's necessary to resolve it! I couldn't recommend Scotty's more highly!
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 07:16 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2017

Thank Mr. Behrends for leaving this great review. We appreciate your recommendations to friends and family. If you have any automotive needs feel free to give us a ring.

Marvin N. on 08/31/2017
Marvin said everything works well. He's had no problems after his service visit to this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Doug F. on 08/31/2017
Doug said they are good people.
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you Doug for leaving an awesome review, Let us know if you need anything.

Bob P. on 08/31/2017
Bob said the work is good. They are able to do it in good time.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2WD
Steve C. on 08/31/2017
Steve said the staff have treated him well. His vehicle is still stalling.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/04/2017
CHRIS W. on 08/23/2017
"5 Star rating valid because of "eyes on" services provided"
The personal attention given to assure customer of optimal services that were recommended; mechanic showed me the problems and fixed one thing that affected another function of the vehicle. Turns out that when the thermostat was changed the squealing stopped with the clutch. My truck runs smoothly and the concern for overheating due to "Check Gauge" light not coming on anymore makes a stress free ride.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 07:54 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2017

Good morning Chris!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review. We are glad that we could assist you and the Dakota is running well. If you have any questions regarding any automotive needs give us a call.

BRIAN L. on 08/17/2017
"I trust these people"
... good friends, and great "car people". So long as I live anywhere near Riverside, I will be taking my car to Scotty's!
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 08:01 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2017

Hello Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. It was a pleasure chatting with you. If you have any automotive needs give us a ring.

JOHN O. on 08/16/2017
"Smog Check In A Timely Manner"
Great service. Sam and Ross were very kind and pleasant to work with at the front counter.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 08:38 PM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2017

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review. You were a pleasure to have in the front office. If you have any automotive needs give us a ring. Have a wonderful weekend.

JOHN F. on 08/10/2017
"Friendly and experienced professional service. "
Had a smog check plus courtesy inspection for upcoming trip. Received good list of recommendations with the status of my car. Many items were just to "monitor' an observed minor leak and such. No pressure sale of any service. Very friendly people.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 10:30 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2017

Hi John,

Thank you for trusting us with your Camry. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Hope you enjoy your trip and if you have any automotive questions feel free to give us a ring.

Bennett W. on 08/04/2017
"Thoughtfull and incisive problem diagnosis - an amazing capability in this day and age..."
As always they have taken care of us, even when we might marginally deserve such. Thank you.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 07:43 PM

Hello Mr. Whiteley,

Thank you for your patience last week, I know it was hectic in the office. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and will see you at your next oil change.

STEVE S. on 08/03/2017
"Great service"
Scotty's is very organized and careful with our two Toyotas. They check everything with each oil change and let us know if anything extra needs to be done. We have been taking our cars there for about 4 years and are very pleased with the service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 08:49 PM

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your continued business these past four years. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this awesome review. See you at your next oil change.

JAY P. on 08/02/2017
"Friendly, honest service"
I got a great feeling from this place. They inspecyed a used truck i was buying. I have peace of mind with my purchase now.
Thanks!!!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Review Created: 08/02/2017 12:02 PM

Hello Jay!

Thank you for allowing us to inspect your vehicle; as well as taking the time to leave this awesome review. If you have any automotive needs feel free to give us a ring.

Steven and Robin F. on 08/02/2017
"The Smell of Gas"
For weeks and weeks I would smell gas when we parked our Escape. Could only smell it on the drivers side, nothing inside. I looked, and looked trying to find something dripping or leaking; nothing. Took to Scotty's, they have been the only ones to service vehicle since I purchased it. After using their special spy camera they found a pin hole leak at top of fuel pump. It was just a mist. I would have never on my own been able to locate it. Replacement was made quickly, they saved me over $100.00 from the original quote. Very happy , vehicle is running great.
Steve Ference
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 08/02/2017 10:38 AM

Hi Steven and Robin!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review of your experience here. We greatly appreciate your business. Let us know if you have any automotive needs.

DEBBIE K. on 08/01/2017
"Another Great Experience At Scotty's"
I brought my 4Runner in for a smog check. In and out in about 25 minutes. Great vehicle service and customer service from Scott, Sam & Ross. Always a good experience at Scotty's.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 08/01/2017 07:52 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 08/01/2017

Hi Mr Kaplan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an awesome review. Glad we were able to get you in and out. If you have any other automotive needs feel free to give us a call.

Harold C. on 07/31/2017
Harold said the business did a great job.
Vehicle: Dodge Avenger
Review Created: 07/31/2017
TERRI L. on 07/29/2017
"Great customer service "
They take the time to get to know you. They are honest and tell you what needs to be done and what can wait or skipped altogether.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Review Created: 07/29/2017 09:28 PM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 08/01/2017

Hi Terri,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We truly appreciate you and your family choosing us to repair your cars. If you have any automotive needs feel free give us a ring

Chris L. on 07/28/2017
Chris said the customer service was really nice. They compromised with him on one of the parts that he already brought. They were great.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Luis G. on 07/26/2017
Luis said he was pleased with the work at this business.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 07/28/2017

Thank you Luis for your feedback. Hope your Nissan is running well. have a wonderful weekend.