Seven Oaks Auto Care

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Tracy C. on 01/23/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Stay away "
We took our truck to Seven Oaks for a top manifold gasket replacement. When we called to check prices we were told about $350 to $400. Since he did not do the diagnoses, we expected a little wiggle room on the cost. We never expected a $700 wiggle. Right from the start he already jumped the price $200 because the 2001 truck had power steering and A/C and for some reason that cost more. After an hour of having the truck he called to tell us the price would now be $900 because he had to change the oil and flush the old antifreeze out. We were under the impression the flush and new antifreeze would have already be included in the original estimate but apparently this shop gives you the low price to get you in the door and then calls with reason after reason for the price jack. We also were forced to give a $500 deposit for him to continue or we could pay him $300 to put the truck back together and take it to another place. The next day we got another call that the #5 fuel injector was Miss firing. Well the engine never Miss fired before so I questioned that and even went to the shop so he could show me the diag on the computer screen. He quoted us a price of $1500 now. When we complained he said he would do it for $1100 replacing the entire fuel injector and less if he just had to replace #5. Well 6 days later we picked up the truck and I was pissed to see the $1145 price because he only replaced #5 not the entire fuel injector and he said it would be about $100 less if he had to do just 1. He conveniently did not recall the conversation but reduced the cost to $1100.

The owner, Tony is a crook who is demeaning to women. Kept calling me sweety after I asked him not to and talked to me like I was a moron. I read the reviews on this shop after he already had the truck and was increasing the price time after time. That will never happen again. He will also never work on another vehicle I own again. After talking to a few friends and reading a few reviews, I realized this is common practice for this business. A friend took her car in for a oil change and it cost her $300.

I strongly suggest you DO NOT take your automobiles here for repairs. Oh and I loved the oil change reminder on my windshield. Fat chance of it being done by this crook.
Service Date: 01/03/2017