Severna Park Automotive

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Severna Park Automotive
SCOTT G. on 10/26/2015
"Extremely helpful and flexible"
I brought my car to SPA because I had a coolant leak that was getting worse. SPA identified the source of the leak and quickly ordered a new hose. They also let me know that the cause of the coolant leak was being caused by a broken valve cover bolt that I had been planning to try to replace myself for over a year. I asked them to also remove the broken bolt for me to make the replacement easier for me. SPA called back the next day to let me know that the coolant leak was fixed, but they were waiting for a new bolt set to replace the broken bolt. The broken bolt was causing a small old leak that was causing the coolant hoses to fail. I told them that I had a bolt set and would try to get it to them as quickly as possible. Once I had finally gotten out of work and was on my way home, I contact SPA. They let me know that they had gotten the bolt set in from the dealer and were replacing as many as possible without having to disassemble the front cowling as was required for the complete job. They found out that the dealer recommend changing the complete bolt set because of a change in material due to this breakage issue. They found another broken bolt so I am glad that they did the work. When I got there, they used my bolt set to replace the ones from the dealer and returned the dealer set at no cost to me. Great guys to work with.
Vehicle: BMW 325xi