Severna Park Automotive

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Severna Park Automotive
AMY and RUDY P. on 03/06/2016
"customer"
SP Automotive is always able to take care of all 3 of my cars: an old one, a newer truck, and a newer, small one. When the old one, needed to have basically a rebuilt engine...they honestly told me it was not something they could do on my type of car instead of spending a lot of money and then telling me that. This time they did very simple things for me...replaced window wipers, a broken side mirror and a nut on a shield underneath, along with an oil change. They did not overcharge me AND they did not make me feel not knowledgeable, like I am, about cars; when I explain, "There is something wrong underneath and with the side mirror, can you just look and fix it for me, please?" SP Automotive was able to fix my car quickly and it was easy for me to pay and pick up at 6:45 pm, because someone friendly is there at that time. Thank you. As I tell the very nice receptionist every time, "It is not that I don't like seeing you, but I hope I won't be back too soon with my cars!"
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe