Severna Park Automotive

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Severna Park Automotive
Matt P. on 12/02/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent Customer Service Standards!!"
I recently wrote a review about a problem I had during a state inspection. when the service was complete, I was not happy with the over all results. I wrote the review before the weekend and on the first business day after the weekend, the owner called directly to express his concern with our complaint. He was very genuine in his concern for our feedback. We visited Lonnie (the owner) again and he helped us come to a conclusion we were happy with. I must say I was very impressed with the level of customer service this auto shop has demonstrated. After this, I truly feel they care about their customers and they care about their quality of customer service. I retract my previous poor review and would like to thank them for their quick response to this issue.
Service Date: 11/27/2013
Review Created: 12/02/2013 11:27 AM
LONNY W. at Severna Park Automotive responded on 12/12/2013

Hi Matt and Kathleen,
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to make things right. We apologize for any inconvenience. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future. Andy, Lonny, and Mike.