Chris H. on 09/19/2017
"Good service"
Quick turnaround for a drop off oil change and no pressure on the other problems found.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 05:57 AM
Louise H. on 09/13/2017
"front end checkout"
Shade Tree Auto is the BEST. Rob is the BEST. He knew how upset I was when I came into the shop and reassured me that I will be able to overcome my dislike for the car. I was having a problem with noise by the tires and Rob took the car, checked it out and drove it around for a while. He came back with valuable information even though he couldn't find any problems. He related the problems as being normal Impala sounds. He fixed the front seat and I'm enjoying the car much better. Thanks to Shade Tree for your great Staff!! Louise Hauger
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 07:51 AM
Bob N. on 09/07/2017
"prompt courteous service and very professional"
on time and quality reasonably priced!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 04:57 AM
Alex M. on 09/05/2017
"Fast, honest service"
Service turn around was fast and efficient, prices were resonable
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 07:57 PM
Lexi A. on 08/19/2017
"Service Done"
This was my first time visiting shade tree. I called on a Monday for a Friday appointment and they were so nice in getting me all set up. Once I got there everyone was super friendly and they checked with me before performing any services on my vehicle which is very much appreciated. They even send you a break down of things that need work on the car. They took the time to take care of my needs and speak to me on the phone and text when I had questions. Very helpful!
Vehicle: Dodge Avenger
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 06:22 AM
Austin B. on 08/17/2017
"Great Shop"
Shop was able to get me in on short notice and accomplish what needed done in my time frame.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 09:09 AM
Gary S. on 08/13/2017
"Great Service and Communication from Start to Finish"
STA has been my "go to" service provider since my first visit two years ago. I have had multiple repairs as well as routine service, oil changes, etc. I know for a fact Clint and Dustin can be trusted and my vehicle and, by extension, me and my family, are in good hands. In the past I have encountered many shops and dealerships that charged for work they did not complete, completed repairs so poorly that after the fact I discovered safety had been compromised, and / or would never let the vehicle out of the shop until they found a larger repair required, even if they had to make it up. These are the guys you go to to avoid that in the first place, or salvage the situation afterwards. I am an old geezer and in my life I have never seen a better shop or better management.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 07:45 AM
John R. on 08/09/2017
"Very Good Service."
Would recommend to Friend.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 08:16 AM
Emily B. on 08/08/2017
"Amazing customer service in great location with convenient amenities!"
I have previously gone elsewhere for auto work since it was conveniently located right in Grimes, and I had not heard much about Shade Tree. After their new center opened and I had heard about them being heavily involved in the community, I decided to to give them a shot. I was pleasantly surprised with their amazing service. Pam was very helpful up front, giving me the confidence to leave my keys with her. I also felt a sense of trust that she would not tell me that something needed done, that was unnecessary. This was important to me as my previous auto shop would tell me over a thousand dollars of work needed done, when only one or two things were necessary. I was then offered a ride to home or work, or wherever I needed to go. Once my car was looked at I was sent a link that went into detail about parts of my car (including pictures and specifics), and video tutorials that explained what a part did or why it needed to stay in good condition. I then got the repair work done the same day I brought my car in. Pam called me when my car was done and I was offered a ride back up to Shade Tree from work. I came in and was explained what work was done and I paid for the excellent service. I didn't notice any additional charges, or anything over I would have paid somewhere else. Overall, Shade Tree Auto has excellent customer service and has added great amenities since building a new center and upgrading their online information for customers.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 12:00 AM
Traci O. on 07/27/2017
"Customer service "
Very friendly and helpful. I needed my car repaired quickly because I was going out of town. Pam called multiple places to find the part needed for the repair and it was done on time. She really went the extra mile!
Vehicle: Nissan Armada
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 05:51 AM
Cody L. on 07/17/2017
"Tire Fix"
This is hands down the best mechanic shop I have ever dealt with. They worked me in on short notice, gave me a ride home and they have a cool feature where they can send you text messages with pictures and reports of your issue and overall vehicle health. I will never go elsewhere!
Vehicle: Pontiac G5
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 06:11 AM
Tracy B. on 07/13/2017
"Great service"
I can't say enough good things about this shop- professional with great service! I won't go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:58 PM
Marc S. on 07/07/2017
"Always a pleasure doing business here!"
Everyone is friendly and knows what they're doing. The shop is comfortable and clean. Always great work done on time and on budget. THANK YOU!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 07:42 AM
Brian B. on 07/06/2017
"Quick Service Accomodation"
I was in a pinch and had to have a tire fixed in short order. Shade Tree squeezed me in, despite their busy schedule.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 06:45 AM
Cary J. on 06/29/2017
"Customer service is fantastic!"
I trust the people at Shade Tree and will continue to take my vehicles there for servicing.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Review Created: 06/29/2017 08:18 AM
Jerry A. on 06/29/2017
"The overall experience."
Great place to have your car serviced with a smile.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 07:29 AM
Scott C. on 06/29/2017
"Great Service with a personal touch"
Thanks for the great service.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Review Created: 06/29/2017 06:54 AM
Tim V. on 06/29/2017
"Oil Change"
Great group over there. They gave me a car to drive during my oil change. Then they suggested to replace the shocks. I already had the car so it was very convenient. Service was fast and friendly.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Review Created: 06/29/2017 06:39 AM
Mo A. on 06/16/2017
"Porsche maintenance "
I bought my Porsche Boxter 2 years ago and I have been doing the maintenance regularly at Shade Tree Auto. I service my other cars there too. Excellent customer service. I have been very pleased with their work. I definitely recommend them.
Vehicle: Porsche Boxster
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 04:03 AM
Mark M. on 06/05/2017
"Great communication and service! "
The multipoint inspection I received via text was outstanding! The staff was courteous, friendly and did a great job of explaining issues with my car. I would highly recommend
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee