Shawn's Auto Service

John B. on 05/25/2017
"Very knowledgeable crew"
I took my 1992 Jeep Wrangler to Shawn's Auto Service because I was leaking fluid from under the hood. After doing a quick inspection they were able to show me exactly what the problem was (a bad water pump) plus showed me how my radiator was disintegrating. By simply lightly touching the heat exchanger fins they were snapping and falling off. It was very pitted. They fixed my vehicle up better than new. Great bunch of guys! Thanks!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 05:42 AM
Colleen D. on 05/18/2017
Colleen said this business was awesome. They were thorough and the staff were friendly.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017
Ben C. on 05/18/2017
Ben said they treated him well and did a good job.
Vehicle: Kia Rondo
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017
Randy W. on 05/17/2017
"Great service"
As always Brian and the crew got the car in and out quickly, no surprises just good service.
Vehicle: Ford ZX2
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017 07:34 AM
Chen H. on 05/13/2017
Chen said she was very satisfied. They explained the problem to her very clearly. The charges were reasonable and they were very honest.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 05/11/2017
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/15/2017

Thanks for trusting us with your repairs. We value our customer & we thank you.

Ernie F. on 05/13/2017
Ernie said the nice employees at this business provided awesome service. She appreciates the work Brian does.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 05/12/2017
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/15/2017

Thanks Ernie, Like always it was great to see you. We appreciate you as well.

Heath T. on 05/13/2017
Heath said the business got his vehicle in and out. It was a blessing to get it back that quickly.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 05/11/2017
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/15/2017

Thank you giving us the opportunity to help you out with your car car needs.

Leonard L. on 05/12/2017
Leonard said he likes the service.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Review Created: 05/12/2017
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2017

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you with your car care needs.

Karen K. on 05/11/2017
Karen said this business always does right by her. They were trustworthy.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2017

Thanks Karen for the kind words. We appreciate you.

Kevin B. on 05/10/2017
"Service and skill"
Excellent service. Knowledgable and trustworthy staff.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Review Created: 05/10/2017 11:13 AM
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2017

Thanks Kevin. We appreciate you and your family!

Reed D. on 05/10/2017
"Strange battery readings in dash warning light"
Dash battery warning light flashed under acceleration and aftermarket low beam xenons worked intermittently. Shawns recommended a new battery and that seems to have solved the problems.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Review Created: 05/10/2017 10:07 AM
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2017

Thanks Reed for giving us the opportunity to service you vehicle.  It was a strange issue you were having that's for sure. Glad all is well. Thanks again.

David C. on 05/06/2017
David said the business does an excellent job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2017

Thanks David for your kind words. We appreciate each and everyone of our customers and we strive to do our best for you. Thanks again..

Ronald H. on 05/02/2017
Ronald said this business had good people.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Van
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017

Thanks Ron.

Chloe E. on 04/26/2017
Chloe said the customer service was good.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2017

Thanks Chloe for choosing us for your car care needs.

Charlie D. on 04/26/2017
Charlie said he had some complications, but he worked them all out.
Vehicle: Ford Bronco
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2017

We're sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you. The issues that came up were unexpected and again we're sorry. Thanks

Reed D. on 04/23/2017
"Diagnoses of leaking valve cover gasket and oil cooler gaskets"
Spotted the problems right away and repaired within a day. Good job.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/23/2017 01:10 PM
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2017

Thanks for trusting us Reed. We appreciate you  sir.

Angelia M. on 04/21/2017
"Above and Beyond"
Each time I've been to Shawn's I've needed repair work done on my car. They have always been over the top friendly, and very pleasant to conduct business with. In the past I have been over charged and treated unfairly in several other businesses in the quad cities. But as a young, single parent, Shawn's has always treated me and my son with the upmost respect. They are courteous and update me every step of the way though the process of repairing my car, emailed cost estimates with a full breakdown of services and have only done what is needed when I was low on money. I could go on forever with only positive things to say, but even when they had to deliver news that my car would need more repair work than it was worth (after overheating) this week they explained every repair in detail, with an explanation for why it needed the work. I chose not to repair it and they accepted that pleasantly. I'll take every future car to Shawn's for work. They really go above and beyond for their customers.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 05:18 AM
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 04/21/2017

First off thank you Angelia for the kind words. We try hard to give the best experience we can to our customers. We understand that when your car has issues it is never at a good time. No one ever wakes up & says hey I want to spend money on my car today. We care about our customers & we never want to give you our customer bad news. It is always easy for me to give a customer a small repair bill but even after 20 years as a manager & now a owner has it been easy to ask for a large amount of money.  You my customer matters to us even if it is a $20.00 flat repair. If we didn't have our customers we wouldn't be in business. Our life goal is not to get rich off  our customers but to build a relationship with you.  I (Brian Gramenz) want to thank you & look forward to helping you & your family in the future.

Tracy M. on 04/19/2017
Tracy said the service provided by this business was great.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017
The Service Team .. at Shawn's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2017

Thanks Tracy we try our best!