South Seneca Car Care

Review for South Seneca Car Care
TIM M. on 04/25/2016
"Best advise, customized to fit your particular situation, and immediate needs."
My most recent visit to South Seneca Car Care, was due to a broken, passenger side tie rod. One month after I bought this truck 5 yrs. ago, I had the dealer replace the passenger side, tie rod & idler arm, then alignment. When I complained that something was still wrong, because it pulled to the right, the shop mgr, told me "that's normal pull of radial tires, on a road with slope. ??*1?. Only five years later, SSCC replaces the pass. side tie rod & idler arm. Coleen told me I need an upper arm bushing replaced soon also, and alignment after that. What I needed, right now, proper advise for the future, and no lies. or poor advise. The truck steers better now than it has since I bought it.
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 04/21/2016
Review Created: 04/25/2016 11:14 AM
Coleen S., Owner at South Seneca Car Care responded on 05/06/2016

Tim.Thank you for taking time out of your day to review my business. I appreciate your business and if there is anything I can do for you in the future please give me a call

coleen