Latest Review about 1 year ago

Jennifer H. on 08/27/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Service!"
Great communication; thorough explanations of what's wrong. Really cares about the customers and work being done. Fast and efficient, with reasonable quotes. All in all great service and will be coming back!
Review Created: 08/27/2016 10:43 AM
Melissa P. on 07/12/2016
"Great Service, knowledge, resourceful fixed my high mileage car that had a difficult repair problem "
I was stranded by the roadside for hours with engine trouble...no one stopped except Cory from Southern Boi's... (It was after his work day on his way home in the evening). He helped me and he fixed my car. My car had a complex diagnostic code that really didn't match what happened to my car. After he troubleshooted the problem, his experience and knowledge enabled him to fix my car and avoid a costly transmission replacement. Cory and Southern Boi's Auto Performance prices were reasonable for all the system services and parts required to fix my car. I am very grateful for all Cory did and his thorough explanations of what was diagnosed, what options I had, and his resourcefulness and knowledge. Thanks again !!!
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 07/09/2016
Review Created: 07/12/2016 07:37 PM
Corey S. at Southern Boi's Auto Performance responded on 07/13/2016

Thank you kindly for the review, I appericate you for allowing me to fix your vehicle at Southern Bois Auto Performance and trusting in me that I will take care you vehicle and getting the job done right.

Becky M. on 06/03/2016
"Excellent Work!"
This is one of the Best places to have your vehicle worked on. They are quick and very thorough and get the job done right the 1st time. I like the fact that they do not do any work on your vehicle until they have went over everything with you to ensure what exactly you want done. Last but not least they are very competitive in pricing and are always willing to help. All my repairs to all of my vehicles will be done here.
Vehicle: Dodge Avenger
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 06/03/2016 03:01 PM
Corey S. at Southern Boi's Auto Performance responded on 06/03/2016

Thank you kindly for the review, I appericate you for bringing your vehicles Southern Bois Auto Performance and trusting in me that I will take care you vehicles and getting the job done right.

Sean C. on 04/20/2016
"Great"
Great work Corey was fast and efficient
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 04/19/2016
Review Created: 04/20/2016 08:25 AM
Corey S. at Southern Boi's Auto Performance responded on 04/20/2016

Thank you sir, I appericate the great review.