Southwest Car Care Center

Review for Southwest Car Care Center
Kirk L. on 09/08/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honest Fast Caring & Respectful"
I began using Southwest Car Care about 21 years ago. Repairs are done quickly no waiting days for a simple repair. The service and quality of work is superb. The estimates are accurate. If something additional is found they call for authorization. There are no big surprises when you pick up. We have often been thrilled to hear an expected major repair has turned out to be something minor. We would have never known if they weren't honest. They inform you of upcoming service needed or repairs likely to be needed soon without pressure to do so at the time. One Friday afternoon my car was expected to be ready by 5:30. They called me and explained a car had just been towed in that belonged to a women traveling long distance with small children. He asked if I'd mind waiting for my car until Monday so they could help her. They could have just told me the car wouldn't be ready until Monday with no explanation, but they stand by their word so they called and explained the women's plight. I was happy they were able to help her. They care. Everyone I have referred to them loves them. Sometimes someone doesn't want to hear about the great repair shop I use because they have the best and most honest mechanics ever only to discover we are both talking about Dick, Matt and James at Southwest Car Care!!
Service Date: 06/10/2015