Southwest Car Care Center

Review for Southwest Car Care Center
HAROLD E. on 12/08/2015
"These guys are the "Best in Katy!""
I took my son's BMW M3 in for a new battery installation. I purchased a battery from a local auto parts store and took it to Southwest Car Care to have it installed as it required the car's computer to be recalibrated with the new battery. James quickly recognized that the battery in the vehicle was the wrong type of battery and the replacement sold by the auto parts store was similarly incorrect. Matt drove me back to the auto parts store to exchange the battery and return for the installation.

As I sat in the waiting area, they had a number of customers that came in and incredibly, they knew many of them by name! They provided the same level of superior, friendly and honest customer service to each one of us. I will absolutely use them again and will recommend them to all of my family and friends in Katy! These guys ROCK!!!
Vehicle: BMW M3