Spirit Auto Repair

Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Review for Spirit Auto Repair
STACY O. ReScore Review on 05/03/2014
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Follow-up to my review"
To say that I was stunned when I got a call from Glenn at Spirit Auto would be an understatement. Not only was Glenn very professional, the call was a day after I had given my review. I explained that my concern was - I needed a auto repair company that I could send my wife or kids to when I'm out of town and not worry that they would be overcharged. Glenn listen to my concerns and fully explained what he had done to our sons car. He even when as far as offering to earn our business back in any way he could. I told Glenn that just the fact that he called and listened to me impressed me and that I would be bring our families car's back to Spirit Auto.
Vehicle: GMC Jimmy
Service Date: 04/28/2014
Review Created: 04/30/2014 08:41 AM

" Charged for taking 5 seconds to look at a care issue!"
First, I understand that Spirt has to make money. However, when my wife took one of our cars into Spirit the tech charged a lot of money just to look at our car -- I mean 5to6 seconds. If this tech had taken a minute to look at our service records he would have seen a long history with Spirit and our family. We will no longer use Spirit for any of our car service.
Vehicle: GMC Jimmy
Service Date: 04/28/2014
Review Created: 04/30/2014 08:41 AM
The Team a. at Spirit Auto Repair responded on 05/01/2014

We have spoke with customer explained what we did a eletrical diagnostic on vehicle and discounted our normal checkout fee, tested ground and powers and checked bulbs and spent time properly checking the vehicle and locating parts. advised customer we could give him a complimetary oil change to show our appreciation for his business.