Sprayglo Fort Walton Beach

Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Review for Sprayglo Fort Walton Beach
John R. on 10/31/2011
John said the business did not do everything he paid them to do. He asked to see the vehicle before they painted it. The business just went ahead and painted the vehicle without showing him beforehand. He paid an extra $200 dollars for the primer. He mentioned one of the employees was very nice. He said he wants to get in touch with the Better Business Bureau.
Category: Collision
Review Created: 10/31/2011
Kevin I. at Sprayglo Fort Walton Beach responded on 11/07/2011
I asked Mr. Ross to bring his truck in to let me see it. He arrived with his friend who was his "custom" painter and bodyman. His bodyman had done all of the sanding and scarred thee metal all over by stripping it with a grinder. Mr. Ross had since sanded a spot on his roof and removed his new paint to have his friend check for primer. His friend incorrectly told him there was no primer. When I showed Mr. Ross that the primer was clearly visible he complained that it wan't thick enough. I then explained to him that primer doesn't need to be applied like house paint and his friend should know this if he was a painter, he decided to complain about bodywork. I again pointed out to him that he refused to allow us to do bodywork and that his friend had caused this damage. In the end, the bottom of his truck does have too light of a coat and he was scheduled to have this corrected.