Stan Rollison's Automotive

Review for Stan Rollison's Automotive
Alex C. on 05/21/2012
"Exactly what car service should be"
I checked Yelp for the highest rated service centers in Woodbridge and Stan's shop was far and above the leader. Brought my car in for service on a Friday right before closing for some work that, based on passed experiences, I though would take 3-4 days. The next morning Stan called and let me know it would be out before 1. I didn't even know how to respond. On top of that, the cost was around 700 LESS than what I expected and budgeted for! Stan is a straightforward man of his craft, he wants to fix your car PROPERLY and wants you to come back. He was open about service I should consider, service I could hold off on, options I had, and what he was going to do. Do NOT take your car anywhere else!! If you do, go to Stan for a second look/option/estimate. Thanks for the great service and my first pleasurable experience getting car service, Stan!

~Alex C.