Stan Rollison's Automotive

Review for Stan Rollison's Automotive
Patrick S. on 01/15/2015
"Honest, Reliable, Professional, The Best in PWC"
I recommend that everyone in Prince William County use Stan Rollison's Automotive services for his or her motor vehicles. A friend recommended I go to Stan’s four years ago for my 2011 VA State Inspection. I have been going to Stan’s ever since. He is a very nice down to earth type person and personally answers the telephone when you call his business.

This is the first time I am using Stan’s web site and I find it easy to navigate through. This new web site makes it so simple to make an appointment; all VRE riders should be using Stan Rollison's Automotive service. I do not know if the person who recommended me got a finder’s fee, but he should. If you get there before 7 am, there are envelopes in a box, you check a few items on the envelope, put your key in the envelope, and place the envelope in a slot in the door. If you get there after 7am, drop your car off and Stan will give you a ride to the VRE train Station. Arrange with Stan to be picked up before 6 pm or someone else after 6 pm.

Stan Rollison's Automotive performs high-quality service with well-trained personnel, using competitively priced, quality products appropriate for repairing your vehicle. Stan offers valid written or oral estimates and keeps customers informed of significant changes in the service process before any work is performed. Most of all, Stan maintains a sense of personal obligation to his customers. I could go on forever. I moved to VA 20 years ago and have been ripped off by every contractor I have used costing me thousands of dollars, including a Nissan Dealership I will not mention located on Rt. 1 in Woodbridge. If you become a new customer of Stan Rollison’s Automotive or change to Stan’s from a previous automotive service, do not forget to mention my name, because this is not a commercial and I am a real customer. Kudo’s go out to Stan Rollison's Automotive; you are THE BEST.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota