Overall Rating 4.69231/5Overall Rating 4.69231/5Overall Rating 4.69231/5Overall Rating 4.69231/5rating 4.69231
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
IVAN W. on 08/23/2017
"clean efficient"
Qualified, I seldom recommend anything to anyone.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/23/2017 08:45 AM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

Hello Ivan. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star survey and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Mary M. on 08/23/2017
"Great Service"
These people get the car in when the say and out when they say. No unnecessary delays
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 08/23/2017 04:02 AM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

Hello Mary. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star survey and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Cassandra C. on 08/21/2017
"Nice service"
Nice people who always take the time to answer my questions. 😀
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 08/21/2017 05:46 PM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Hello Cassandra. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Carolyn H. on 08/21/2017
"That everybody is very friendly when you first drive in. First impressions make a difference.."
I am very happy with my Sevice Advisor, Trent Brommnel. He came and explained everything that they were doing regarding my oil change. Very polite and friendly.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 08/21/2017 05:33 PM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Hello Carolyn. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Teresa S. on 08/21/2017
"2014 SONATA ENGINE REPLACEMENT"
All work covered at no cost and done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 08:22 AM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Hello Teresa. I  would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Verified Customer on 08/21/2017
"Friendly atmosphere. Great service professionals. On time appointments. Good work. "
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 07:07 AM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Hello. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

James H. on 08/20/2017
"Waiting time"
You have a nice place to wait while service is completed
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 08/20/2017 03:38 PM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/20/2017

Hello James. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Stephen J. on 08/18/2017
"Excellent Service"
Very pleased
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/18/2017 05:04 PM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

Hello Stephen.  I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Dennis W. on 08/18/2017
"Routine service "
Work completed as described and in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/18/2017 04:36 PM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

Hello Dennis. I  would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Verified Customer on 08/17/2017
"Always professional "
I decided when I bought my Santa Fe, I decided I would do all maintenance at the dealership, so far, I have not regretted my decision.
Review Created: 08/17/2017 09:44 PM

Gary P. on 08/17/2017
"Great Servive."
Friendly staff. Trustworthy.
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 03:59 PM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

Hello Gary. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Verified Customer on 08/17/2017
"First oil change "
Prompt and friendly service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/17/2017 11:28 AM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Hello. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star survey and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Susan B. on 08/16/2017
"Service friendly people"
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/16/2017 03:01 AM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/16/2017

Hello Susan. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Alex J. on 08/15/2017
"Quick Service"
Made appointment online and got out in a reasonable amount of time.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/15/2017 11:02 AM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/15/2017

Hello Alex. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

James M. on 08/14/2017
"nice people and fast service."
Review Created: 08/14/2017 06:51 PM

Robert R. on 08/14/2017
"A good service experience"
I have had good experience at Stu's for over 11 years.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 08/14/2017 05:56 PM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Hello Robert. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Jaime Z. on 08/14/2017
"Customers come first. "
They work as a team to make sure you get what you need and nothing you don't want.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/14/2017 04:36 PM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Hello Jaime. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Robert E. on 08/14/2017
"Excellence and Speed"
Everything was taken care of very quickly and professionally, and the shuttle service was convenient and responsive. Great visit
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/14/2017 07:41 AM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Hello Robert. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star survey and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Joyce C. on 08/14/2017
"Excellent Service"
They do a great job here and I am always satisfied with the service I receive.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 07:02 AM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Hello Joyce. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star survey and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.

Eugene W. on 08/13/2017
"Best service around"
Yes great job
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 07:09 PM
Anthony W P. at Stew Hansen Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Hello Eugene. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure your future visits with Stew Hansen Hyundai Service are the best they can be. We really appreciate the 5 star rating and hope that in the future we can continue to provide you a 5 star experience. Once again, thank you for your time and positive response.