Suddeths Automotive Service

Review for Suddeths Automotive Service
Faris E. on 12/05/2011
"Quick Fix from Knowledgeable Staff"
I had an issue with '89 Olds Custom Cruiser and took it to Suddeth since I have had work done with them before on that vehicle. They came to my job where it broke down and towed it to their shop and fixed it quickly. I thought I had a bad fuel pump since I did a bit of self diagnostics prior to calling them, but they said it was a clog in the fuel line and cleaned the clog out and replaced the fuel filter. I also had a minor warranty issue (from almost a year prior) with my carburetor and the car's computer throwing error codes, but they fixed that quickly and easily as well. All in all, my bill was much lower than I expected and the car runs great now. I plan on taking all my cars to Suddeth from now on, especially since I had a nice and informative conversation with the owner Mike Suddeth when I came to pick up my car and asked him about some issues with my other vehicle that I made need be fixed in the future. It made me feel like Suddeth has a knowledgeable group of people that care about keeping your car running for years to come and don't mind giving you advice on issues free of charge. I would highly recommend their service to anyone.
Service Date: 11/30/2011
Review Created: 12/05/2011 09:29 AM
Mike S. at Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
We are glad to hear that your car is running well. Thank you for the great feedback!