Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville

Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5rating 4.77778
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444
HOSANI W. on 08/15/2017
"great "
good
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 06:46 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/16/2017

HI Hosani,

Thank you for taking our survey and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars! we love our customers. Thank you also for the kind words about our service department.

If we can be of any more assistance, please don't hesitate to get a hold of me or my staff.

Larry R. on 08/14/2017
"excellent work and a great waiting room with good coffee."
Work done is excellent and on time
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 04:10 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/15/2017

Hi Larry,
Thank you for the fantastic review about our service department!!! Thank you also for the 5 out of 5 stars and kind comments. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

Verified Customer on 08/14/2017
"Standard service appointment"
In and out quickly. Friendly service.
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 09:17 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/14/2017

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking our survey and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars! We want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

Thank you also for the kind words about our service department.

Terry M. on 08/10/2017
"Good Service"
We always get good, dependable service when we go to Suntrup Hyundai in Wentzville, Mo. Their staff understands the car and the customer.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 10:27 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/10/2017

Hi Terry,
Thank you so much for taking our survey and scoring us 5 our of 5 stars! We love to get 5 stars and want to provide our customers 5 star service. Thank you so much for the great comments about our service department.

If there is anything we can do further to assist you, please don't hesitate to email or give me or my staff a call. Again thank you very much for being a Suntrup Hyundai customer.

Victoria F. on 08/10/2017
"Great service "
Excellent service. Alex takes great care of us.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 10:23 AM

Hi Victoria,
Thank you for the great review about or service department! We work hard for our customers to make sure they get 5 star service. Thank you for the kind comments about Alex, he is awesome!

Jean J. on 08/07/2017
"Excellent service"
Everyone is so helpful and with a smile.
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 01:00 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/07/2017

Hi Jean,
Thank you for the great review! Thanks for taking our survey and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of. Thank you also for the very kind comments about our service department.

Verified Customer on 08/06/2017
"I have nothing to complain about!"
So simple to schedule service and the service itself is good.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 06:16 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/06/2017

Hi,

Thank you for the fantastic survey! Thank you so much for the kind comments and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars! Our customers are our top priorty!

If we can of any more assistance, please contact my staff or I.

Thank you for being a Suntrup Hyundai customer.

Verified Customer on 08/06/2017
"Excellent customer service"
Excellent customer service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 04:29 PM

Hi,

Thank you for taking our survey and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars! we love 5 stars. Thank you for the kind comments about our service department. We want to make sure we take care of our customers.

If we can of any more assistance, please contact my staff or I.

Thank you for being a Suntrup Hyundai customer.

Kelcie B. ReScore Review on 08/16/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"5 star service "
The service department truly wants their customers to have a great experience. Greg and his team went above and beyond to resolve the issues I had.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/05/2017 05:31 AM

"No staff urgency"
I don't have any complaints about the work itself done to my car. However, let it be known that the only reason I go to this dealer is because my extended warranty requires me to. I had much better experiences at the South county location. Hyundai is supposed to reimburse me for an inaccurate MPG rating from when I bought my car and the dealership is supposed to verify my mileage when it serviced. Half the time they tell me they can't or act like they don't know what I'm talking about other times it's not a problem. This time when I came to get my car serviced, there was an unoccupied vehicle parked in front of the service bay and I waited 10 mins before anyone moved the car and was able to pull into the bay. This is after the service advisor saw me waiting and the vehicle parked in front of me. No urgency to move it. When I get inside, I'm still waiting to get my car checked in because the one service advisor walked away and the other is busy doing something on his computer that couldn't wait to get me checked in. No urgency. This is early in the morning, no other customers around and I'm just dropping off for a scheduled appointment. I pick up my car and I am blocked in. I go inside and tell the service advisor and he acknowledges the issue and knows what car is blocking me. He says they will be right out to move it. At least 10 mins go by and finally this customer comes out and moves the car blocking me. I have to bring my car back because they didn't have the part and when I get home, the screw cover on my door won't stay shut because it's all chewed up. I go back to the dealer, the service advisor 'fixes' it by bending the tab back out instead of replacing it and it still falls open. My biggest point is that my time is valuable. I don't waste my time doing reviews, but this last experience was awful.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/05/2017 05:31 AM

Hi Kelcie,
I'm very sorry about your experience at our service department. I want to make sure all of our customers receive 5 star service. I'm on vacation, but will be back on Monday. Would it be OK if I give you a call?

Hi Kelcee,
Just checking to see if you recieved my email.

Joseph F. on 08/04/2017
"comprehensive service. "
Quick and comfortable service.
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 12:25 AM

Hi Joseph,
Thank you for taking our survey and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars! we love 5 stars. Thank you for the kind comments about our service department.

If we can of any more assistance, please contact my staff or I.

Anne V. on 08/02/2017
"Review"
Everyone was friendly. Area is clean. No complaints
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 11:29 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/02/2017

Hi Anne,

Thank you for the great review about our service department! Thank you also for taking our survey and also the very kind words! We want to make sure our customers are taken care of.
If we can be of any more assistance, please contact my staff or I.
Thank you for being a Suntrup Hyundai customer

Delores S. on 08/01/2017
"Treated well. Kept informed. Professional. "
See above.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 08/01/2017 02:00 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/01/2017

Hi Delores,
Thank you for the fantastic review of our service department! Thank you for the 5 star rating and also the very kind comments!
We want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

Mary G. on 07/30/2017
"Good friendly service"
Good friendly service
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 07:55 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/31/2017

Hi Mary,
Thank you for the great review about our service department. Thank you for taking our survey and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars and for the kind comments!

Jae S. on 07/27/2017
"It was kind and good."
It was kind and good.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 08:33 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/27/2017

Hi Jae,
Thank you for taking our survey and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars. Thank you also for the kind words about our service department.

Patricia R. on 07/26/2017
"Good service "
Timely. Good work.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 11:09 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/26/2017

HI Patricia,
Thank you for taking our survey and ranking us 5 out of 5 stars! We love to get 5 stars! Thank you also for the very kind words about our service department.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 07/27/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Outstanding Customer Service Followup"
Dedicated to ensuring that the customer experience is always 5 star.
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 06:43 PM

"Review as requested"
See my comments.
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 06:43 PM

HI,
Thank you for taking our survey, I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations to achieve 5 star service. I want to make sure every customer has the best possible experience here at Suntrup Hyundai in Wentzville. I want to be able to correct your taillight issue and make sure there is a new oil change sticker installed on your vehicle. If you could please give me a call 636-887-8711 ext 451

Thank you very much for being a Suntrup Hyundai customer

Hi,
Thank you for the time on the phone today and letting us resolve the issue. Thank you also for re-scoring us!

EDWARD M. on 07/25/2017
"Everything was completed satisfactory."
Everything was good.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 03:00 PM

Hi Edward,
Thank you for taking our survey and rating us 5 out of 5 stars. Thank you also for the kind comments about our service department.

George M. on 07/24/2017
"The courtesy, quality, and timleness of work"
Best in the business
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 05:29 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/25/2017

Hi George,
Thank you for taking our survey and giving us an awesome review! Thank you for ranking us 5 out of 5 stars. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

Verified Customer on 07/21/2017
"Good Service"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 05:12 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/22/2017

Hi,
Thank you for taking our survey and ranking us 5 out of 5 stars. Thank you also for the kind comments about our service department.

MELINDA T. on 07/21/2017
"Service Department is awesome! Professional team & no issues."
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 02:27 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 07/21/2017

Hi Melinda,

Thank you again for the great review about our service department. Thank you also for the very kind words and 5 star rating! We work hard at our job because of customers like you!