Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville

Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5rating 4.8181818
Overall Rating 2.4545441/5Overall Rating 2.4545441/5rating 2.4545441rating 2.4545441rating 2.4545441
Mark W. on 09/25/2017
"Amazing as always!"
We love the people at Suntrup Hyundai, from sales to service and everything in between. We will continue to give them our business exclusively.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 11:33 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/25/2017

Hi Mark,
Wow, Thank you for the fantastic review! We want to make sure our customer enjoy the best experience possible. We also want to provide them with 5 star service.

Thank you for the 5 star rating and the fantastic comments about our service department.

If there is anything we can do further to assist you, please don't hesitate to email or give me or my staff a call. Again thank you very much for being a Suntrup Hyundai customer.

Charles L. on 09/25/2017
"You always amaze me!!"
Always amaze me!! professional, friendly.. and this time, I even got a free oil/filter change I didn't even expect.
Very comfortable waiting area and great coffee as well!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 10:50 AM

Hi Charles,
Thank you for the great review of our service department! we take care of our customers. Thank you also for the 5 star score and the kind comments!

MELINDA T. on 09/22/2017
"Friendly Service"
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 01:01 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/22/2017

Melinda,
Thank you for reviewing us and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars! We take care of our customers!

Wanda G. on 09/21/2017
"The people that take care of their customers "
Definitely send customers to them
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 06:42 PM

Wanda,
Thank you so much for the great review about our service department! We want to make sure our customers are taken care of. Thank you for scoring us 5 out of 5 stars and for the kind comments.

KATHERINE R. on 09/19/2017
"Friendly, fast and courteous!"
Great job! I always have a couple of toddlers in tow so the time factor is of great concern to me from an entertaining babies perspective. I appreciated the fact that the recall for the vehicle was tended to at the time of my routine maintenance appointment and I didn't even ask.
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 12:27 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/19/2017

Hi Katherine,
Thank you for the great review of our service department. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of. Thank you for the 5 star rating and the very kind words.

Gene B. on 09/15/2017
"Dealer recalls prcoessed smoothly"
First time, will return for future service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 07:11 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/17/2017

Hi Gene,
Thanks for choosing us! thank you for taking our survey and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars! Again thank you for the kind comments about our service department. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

If we can be of any more assistance please don't hesitate to get a  hold of myself or our service advisors.

Steven S. on 09/15/2017
"Good value for service, but communication could be improved."
Initially I was perturbed after I called Alex in service at Suntrup Hyundai West because he was supposed to search for a part I needed replaced. He did not call back for two days. No update or explanation which put my service visit off to the next week. However, when I did come in for the service visit, Alex was able to get the correct part that day as well and maximize the recall coverage due on my Sonata to reduce the cost of my scheduled maintenance repairs and utilize coupon reductions to bring my service bill way below my expectations. So good job Alex, but be more attentive to the call-backs and the updates.
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 02:44 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/15/2017

Hi Steven,
Thank you for taking our survey, thank you for the 5 star rating. I'm sorry about Alex not giving prompt service. But based on your description we ordered an inner fender liner. Luckily we were able to find the mud guard that turned out to be issue. I'm glad we were able to get you taken care of. we want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

If there is ever a concern or if you have questions, You can always call or email myself. My number is 636-887-8711 ext 451. my email is gdamon@suntrup.com.

John B. on 09/14/2017
"Service has always been excellent and in a timely manner "
They have always taken care of whatever my issue may have been in the price and time frame quoted.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 09/14/2017 12:41 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/14/2017

Hi John,
Thank you for the fantastic review about our service department! We make sure our customers are taken care of.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and great comments.

Daryl B. on 09/13/2017
"Its all about the Customer"
Thank you for dealing with me in a professional manner. Instead of feeling like a number, you show that you care for the customer. That is worth the price of admission. Any small inconvenience is overlooked by the fact that you deal with the issues and keep our vehicles safe. I appreciate that.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 11:35 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/13/2017

Hi Daryl,
Thank you for completing our survey, I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations to achieve a 5 star rating. We want to make sure that our customers are taken care of. Thank you for the kind comments about our service department. If you would like to give me a call, my number is 636-887-8711 ext 451.

Barbara C. on 09/13/2017
"Oil change & tire rotation"
I have always had excellant service & Alex is always helpful & very friendly.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/13/2017 11:10 AM

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for taking our survey and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars. Thank your for the fantastic comments about Alex and our service department. We love Alex too! He takes excellent care of our customers!

Sharon E. on 09/12/2017
"Service"
The service department was wonderful, even though hours are limited including no late or Saturday hours. The sales department has completely turned over since my vehicle was purchased in March.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 05:09 PM

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for taking our survey and scoring us 5 out of 5 stars. we want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

As far as recommending the dealership, this survey is only for the service department. This is the best way we can keep track to make sure our customers receive 5 star service.

If you had an issue with the sales department. I can certainly send your concerns to the folks that matter. You can reach me by phone at 636-887-8711 ext 451 or by email at gdamon@suntrup.com.

Verified Customer on 09/11/2017
"Excellent as always"
We always receive great timely service. Will be back again!
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 04:54 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/12/2017

Hi and thank you for the great review of our service department. Thank you for the kind words and also the 5 star rating. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 09/12/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great service "
Had an issue with the service but the manager Greg called and took care of everything for me and is doing it free of charge! I would definitely recommend to a friend
Review Created: 09/10/2017 10:44 PM

"Poor service "
This place has always had rude people and the car wash NEVER works. Plus they don't even do alignments anymore
Review Created: 09/10/2017 10:44 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/11/2017

Hi,
Thank you for responding to our survey. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. I would like to give you a call about our rude people. If there was an issue with our service personal I would like to know about it. I hold everyone accountable including myself. We want all of our customer to receive 5 star service.

Unfortunately, we do not have a car wash or an alignment rack at this location. We have sublet our alignments. It takes a whole day to get them completed. We try and hand wash as many cars as possible.

Here is my contact information 636-887-8711 ext 451.

Hi,
Thank you so much for the time on the phone this morning. Thank you also for giving us the opportunity to get your vehicle taken care of. Thank you for agreeing to re score us. I' glad we are able to get your concerns resolved.

Dana C. on 09/05/2017
"Great Service!"
I have been using the Wentzville location for all of my service needs the last few years. The staff has always been polite, from start to finish. They do the work in a timely manner and answer any questions I may have.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/05/2017 01:10 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/05/2017

Hi Dana,
Thank you for the fantastic survey! Thank you for scoring us 5 out of 5 stars! Thank you also for the very kind words about our service department. We want to make sure our customers receive 5 star service!

Melony A. on 09/05/2017
"Always an awesome experience! "
I came in with out an appoinment. They got me right in. Great customer service- especially Alex.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 12:25 PM

Hi Melony,
Thank you for the most awesome survey! Thank you for scoring us 5 out of 5 stars. Thank you also for the very kind words about Alex and our service department. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

Frances S. ReScore Review on 09/11/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Review Created: 09/04/2017 06:27 PM

"Excellent Service I have been here for different types of service and always recieved prompt efficent service."
I have complete confidence in Suntrup Hyundai Wentzvillle they have always provided excellent service for me. They resolved this issue in less than a half hour. I would reccomend a five star rating to my friends and family. This is the second car I have personally bought there.
Review Created: 09/04/2017 06:27 PM

Hi Frances,
Thank you for the time on the phone today. I'm glad that there was no issue or problem with the vehicle. If there is please contact me and we will make sure you are taken care of.

Thank you for agreeing to re-score us.

Edward L. on 09/04/2017
"Hyundai service in Wentzville"
Efficient, clean and comfortable waiting area
Review Created: 09/04/2017 05:53 PM

Hi Edward,
Thank you for the 5 star rating and very kind comments about our service department. We want to make sure our customers receive 5 star service.

Verified Customer on 09/04/2017
"nice place, but too far to drive"
everything good, just too far to drive
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/04/2017 01:34 PM

Hi and thank you for taking our survey, I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations in our service department, to achieve 5 star service. We want to make sure our customers receive 5 star service on every visit. Can I ask if there was an issue or problem with your last service? Would you mind if I gave you a call? My number is 636-887-8711 ext 451 if that would be easier for you to call me.

Verified Customer on 08/31/2017
"Reasonable price"
Reasonable prices, and quick service
Review Created: 08/31/2017 07:37 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 09/01/2017

Hi, thank you for the great review about our service department. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of. Thank you for the 5 star rating and very kind words.

Francis E. on 08/30/2017
"Great Service Department!"
Always top notch service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 06:17 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 08/31/2017

Hi Francis,
Thank you for the fantastic review of our service department! Thank you for the 5 star rating and kind words. We want to make sure our customers are number 1

If we can be of any more assistance please give me or my staff a call.
Thank you for being a Suntrup Hyundai customer!