Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville

Overall Rating 4.714285/5Overall Rating 4.714285/5Overall Rating 4.714285/5Overall Rating 4.714285/5rating 4.714285
Overall Rating 2.4285757/5Overall Rating 2.4285757/5rating 2.4285757rating 2.4285757rating 2.4285757
Steven S. on 04/21/2017
"Good service crew. Valuable coupons."
Scheduled service is efficient and economical at this dealer.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 02:30 PM
Verified Customer on 04/20/2017
"Friendly staff"
The people here are very friendly and polite .
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 06:14 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 04/21/2017

Hi,
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking our survey. We want to make sure that our customers are taken care of.

If we can be of any more assistance, please don't hesitate to get a hold of me or my staff.

Dianna P. on 04/20/2017
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 05:31 PM

Hi Dianna,

Thank you for taking our survey and ranking us 5 out of 5 stars! Thank you also for the kind comments about our service department. We work hard for our customers.

MELINDA T. on 04/19/2017
"Atmosphere is positive "
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 05:46 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 04/20/2017

Hi Melinda,
Thank you for the great survey and 5 star rating! Thanks again for the very kind words about our service department. We want to make sure all of our customers receive 5 star service.

Verified Customer on 04/19/2017
"Excellent Service"
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 11:56 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 04/19/2017

Hi and thank you for the fantastic review! Thank you also for the very kind comments about our service department. We value our customers and want to make sure they get 5 star service. I understand about getting the surveys, but they are a needed service so we can stay on top of our quality service to our customers.

MICHAEL L. on 04/19/2017
"They go above and beyond what's expected always"
They go above and beyond what's expected always
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 08:44 AM

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the most awesome review! Thank you for the 5 star ranking and the very thoughtful comments about our service department. We want to make sure that our customers receive 5 star service.

Jonathan O. on 04/18/2017
"Excellent service."
Great timely service. Associate was able to break down results of service.
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 12:58 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 04/18/2017

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you for the great review and rating us 5 out of 5 stars! Thank you also for the great comments about our service department.

Kathleen M. on 04/16/2017
"Nice professional service dept."
have asked for vacuuming as I was told was a service that could be done if asked the last 2 times and it was not done. Not the service I first received when I bought my car. Access # at car wash did not work. Should be told when access # for uGAS changes. Had to pay both times - cars behind me.
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 04/16/2017 07:02 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 04/17/2017

Hi Kathleen,
Thank you for taking our survey and ranking us 5 out of 5 stars! Thank you for the kind words about our service department. Kathleen, could you please give me a call? I would like to hear more about your experience at uGas. My number is 636-887-8711 ext 451.

Thank you for being a Suntrup Hyundai Customer!

Linda M. on 04/16/2017
"A regular customer likes Suntrup"
Be cautious if you consider renting this house. We rented it for 4 months and left after 3 months. What a disappointment. Upon arrival we were not met and were only left a key on the kitchen counter. No local information, recommendations in the area, etc. The furniture, old, broken and stained, leaves much to be desired. The refrigerator was rusted in front and the interior drawers were taped together. The microwave was also taped together. The linens on all of the beds were old, torn and stained. All of the draperies are dirty and/or broken and the rugs are filthy. The swimming pool needs to be replastered as it is brown and pitted. It is not the sparkling blue pool that you would hope to enjoy. The decks and concrete walls need power washing. The queen bedroom off the pool is musty, moldy and bleak. Every room has signs of water damage. The property is in dire need of TLC.
Friendly, dependable service -- consistently!!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/16/2017 10:13 AM

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking our survey and thank your for the 5 out of 5 star rating. I think you may have made a mistake with the information about a rented house. Here at Suntrup Hyundai we want to make sure that all of our customers receive 5 star service every time they are in.

Mary P. on 04/14/2017
"service care"
enough with the surveys If I have a problem, you'll know!!
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 06:12 PM

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking our survey and ranking us 5 out of 5 stars! I understand your frustration with all the surveys. This is one of the ways Suntrup/Hyundai keep up with our great customer service. We want to make sure every customer receives 5 star service.

Diana U. on 04/14/2017
"service"
good
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 10:40 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 04/14/2017

Hi Diana,
Thank you for responding to our survey and rating us 4 out of 5 stars. I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations to achieve a 5 star rating. Was there a problem or issue with your last visit?
If you could please give me a call, I'd like to know how we can beat your expectations next time you are in for service. Mu number is 636-887-8711 ext 451

Verified Customer on 04/13/2017
"Fast friendly service"
I've been going to this dealership for about a year and have had excellent service every time. Keep up the great work!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 04/13/2017 12:10 PM

Hi and thank you so much for the fantastic review about our service department! Thank you also for the great comments! we want to make sure everyone gets 5 star service!

Lorna H. on 04/13/2017
"Lorna"
Excellent!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 04/13/2017 12:01 PM

Hi Lorna,

Thank you for taking our survey and giving us 5 out of 5 star ranking. Thank you for the kind comment about our service department.

Paul T. on 04/13/2017
"Great Dealer"
Best dealer experience, great service department and great parts department
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/13/2017 10:30 AM

Hi Paul,
Thank you for the fantastic review and 5 star rating! Thank you also for the great comments about our service department. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

Sara S. on 04/12/2017
"Fast!"
The work is always done promptly.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 10:20 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 04/12/2017

Hi Sara,
Thank you for the fantastic review and 5 star rating! Thank you for the kind comments about our service department. We take care of our customers!

Verified Customer on 04/11/2017
"TOP SHELF"
great SERVICE
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 08:54 PM

Hi,

Thank you for taking our survey and giving us 5 out of 5 stars! we work hard for our customers. Thank you also for the kind comments about our service department. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

If we can be of any more assistance please don't hesitate to get a hold of me or my staff.

Terri F. on 04/11/2017
"Air Conditioning Not Working Properly"
I complained that there was a high pitched sound coming out of the air conditioning and that it was blowing warm air. The people performed the correction service in a professional and timely manner and were all very polite.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/20/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 07:17 PM

Hi Terri,

Wow thank you for the great review of our service department! We want to make sure our customers are taken care of. Thank you also for the 5 star rating and very kind comments about our service department.

Milton R. on 04/11/2017
"Friendliness "
Wonderful service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 01:50 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 04/11/2017

Hi Milton,
Thank you for the 5 star rating and for taking our survey. Thank you also for the wonderful words about our service department.

If there is anything we can do further to assist you, please don't hesitate to email or give me or my staff a call. Again thank you very much for being a Suntrup Hyundai customer.

Patricia B. on 04/10/2017
"punctual and through"
friendly & helpful
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/10/2017 12:03 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 04/10/2017

Hi Patricia,
Thank you for the fantastic review about our service department! Thank you also for the 5 star rating and wonderful comments!

John S. on 04/05/2017
"52,000 mile maintenance"
Service was outstanding and the price was reasonable. Jack Beger and the team at Suntrup Hyundai West always delivers superior service in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/03/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 10:00 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 04/05/2017

Hi John,

Thank you or the most awesome review about our service department! We strive for 5 star service! Thank you also for taking our survey and rating us 5 out of 5 stars. Thank you for the very kind comments as well.