Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville

Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5rating 4.7692308
Overall Rating 2.5000042/5Overall Rating 2.5000042/5rating 2.5000042rating 2.5000042rating 2.5000042
Steven S. on 02/27/2017
"60K Service on 2013 Sonata Limited 2.0T"
Thorough servicing and done in 1/2 a day. With dealer coupon, cost was kept under $500. All in all a satisfied customer I am.
Service Date: 02/17/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 05:52 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/27/2017

Hi Steven,

Thank you for the great review and 5 star rating! Also thank you for the great comments. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of and we protect their investment.
If there is anything we can do further to assist you, please don't hesitate to email or give me or my staff a call. Again thank you very much for being a Suntrup Hyundai customer.

William D. on 02/26/2017
"We were comfortable during our wait."
I have always told friends how I enjoy taking my car to be serviced by your business.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/26/2017 02:41 PM

HI,
Thank you for responding to our survey, I'm sorry that we did not meet your expectations for 5 star service on your last visit. We do not have a car wash here on premises anymore. But we contact with a local gas station so that you can get your vehicle washed.
As far as the coupon, can you let me know what it was? Please call me or email. 636-887-8711 ext 451 or gdamon@suntrup.com.

Thank you for being a Suntrup Hyundai customer!

Verified Customer on 02/23/2017
"Friendly"
Good value
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 03:17 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/23/2017

Hi,
Thank you for the great review and 5 star rating! Also thank you for the kind comments about our service department. We take care of our customers!

Bill K. on 02/23/2017
"The employees who work there"
Always treated with respect
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 10:22 AM

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the awesome review! We love to get 5 star ratings. Also thank you for the kind words about our service department.
We want all of our customers to be treated with respect!

Theresa M. on 02/21/2017
"Service"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/21/2017 11:10 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/21/2017

Hi Theresa,
Thank you for the great survey about our service department! we love 5 stars. Also thank you for the kind comments. We work hard for our customers.

MELINDA T. on 02/21/2017
"Professional attitude"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/21/2017 07:19 AM

Hi Melinda,

Wow! Thank you for the fantastic review, the 5 star rating and the great comments about our service department. We want to make sure our customers are well taken care of.

Frank A. on 02/20/2017
"Excellent"
Review Created: 02/20/2017 03:17 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/20/2017

Hi Frank,
Thank you for the 5 star rating on our survey! thank you also for the kind words about our service department. We want to make sure our customers are taken care of.

Mark W. on 02/20/2017
"Excellent as always"
We return to Suntrup again and again because of the amazing service. Professional, timely and friendly, we highly recommend them for sales and service.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/20/2017 10:05 AM

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the most awesome review! Thank you for taking our survey and ranking us 5 out of 5 stars! Thank you again for the comments about our service department! We work hard for our customers.

Michael C. on 02/20/2017
"Fast and Friendly"
Waited on the car for service and they completed the work in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/14/2017
Review Created: 02/20/2017 08:37 AM

Hi Michael,
Thank you for taking our survey and ranking us 5 out of 5 stars! We want to take care of our customers.

Tonya W. on 02/16/2017
"Friendly and Efficient "
I have been going to Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville for 5 years and the service department is always very friendly and complete the services needed in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 02/16/2017 05:02 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/17/2017

Hi Tonya,
 Thank you for the fantastic review! Also thank you for the 5 star rating. Tonya, wow thank you for the kind comments about Jack and our service department! We work hard for our customers.

Martin B. on 02/16/2017
"Another painless service visit."
The employees. Service can be good elsewhere but the trust and repoire that exists with the service managers is what makes the experience pleasant.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 03:57 PM

Hi Martin,

Wow thank you for this awesome review! Thank you for taking our survey and ranking us 5 out of 5 stars. Thank you also for the great comments about Alex and our service department. We wnat our customers taken care of!

Eileen P. on 02/16/2017
"fast and friendly"
I loved the fast service I recieved
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 02/16/2017 07:59 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/16/2017

Hi Eileen,
Thank you so much for rating us 5 out of 5 stars! Also thank you very much for the kind comments about our service department. We want to make sure our customers are well taken care of.

Judy S. on 02/15/2017
"Super nice people who care about me. "
Great people and good service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/15/2017 03:55 PM

Hi Judy,
Thank you for the fantastic review about our service department! First thank you for taking our survey and giving us a 5 star rating! Also thank you for the great comments as well. we work hard for our customers and want to make sure they are taken care of.

John W. on 02/10/2017
"Alex Rogel great service managers "
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 02/08/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017 02:56 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/11/2017

Hi John,
Thank you for taking our survey and giving us 5 out of 5 stars! Also thank you for the kind comments about Alex! Alex works extremely hard for his customers.He is the best!

If we can be of any more service please don't to give us a call.
Thank you for being a Suntrup Hyundai customer.

Linda F. on 02/09/2017
"Service Is Always Great at This Dealer"
I always use Suntrup for regular service and I always have a great experience
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2017 05:58 AM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/09/2017

Hi Linda,

Thank you for the most awesome review and 5 star rating! Thank you so much for the great comments about our service department. We work hard for our customers.

Sara S. on 02/07/2017
"Quick service"
I was in and out very quickly for my oil change. Everyone is so friendly there.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 08:04 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/08/2017

Hi Sara,
Thank you so much for the kind comments about our service department! Also thank you for taking our survey and ranking us 5 out of 5 stars! We love our customers!

Chellie S. on 02/06/2017
"Timely service "
Will be back.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Review Created: 02/06/2017 04:32 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/07/2017

Hi Chellie,
Thank you for taking our survey and giving us 5 out of 5 stars!. I also want to thank you for the kind comments about our service department. We work hard for our customers.

John S. on 02/03/2017
"Sonata"
fast, friendly service.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/31/2017
Review Created: 02/03/2017 08:40 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/06/2017

Hi John,
Thank you for taking our survey and giving us a 5 star rating! Thank you also for the kind comments about our service department. We want our customers to have great experience!

Sandra C. on 02/02/2017
"Service"
The service was great and timely. They let me know how long it might be. The young lady who was at the payment desk was very friendly. I know she is leaving but will be missed.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/31/2017
Review Created: 02/02/2017 06:11 PM
Greg D., Service Manager Hyundai Wentzville at Suntrup Hyundai Wentzville responded on 02/03/2017

Sandra,
Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and the very nice comments about our service department. We will miss Liz too. We have a fantastic person that is taking over our cashier. Her name is Melissa.

Hank M. on 02/02/2017
"everyone was so helpful and knowledgable"
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 02/02/2017 04:35 PM

Hi Hank,
Thank you for taking our survey and for the 5 star rating! Also thank you for the kind comments about our service department! We work hard for our customers satisfaction!