Superior Auto Clinic

Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 5 years ago

ROSS B. ReScore Review on 11/04/2011
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"still poor servcie"
So when I called to make the appointment, I assume that things are set. I asked twice, once when I made the appointment and second when you called to confirm the cost, neither time was an oil change stated. You pulled the sticker off my windshield and you could have read that only 30 were put on my car since the last change.
I did not remind you of the turn signal the second time, sure my fault for trusting that what I asked in the first place was would be done.
As for call you back, I have little time to waste dealing with an irresponsible organizations. Your hours are not conducive to my work schedule.
I will say that as far as I know the 100,000 mile service was done and not being a car person, it was done well.
Service Date: 10/14/2011
Review Created: 10/19/2011 10:07 AM

"eh"
I had asked to have a turn signal replaced and it was not done. An oil change was proformed and I was not told that it would be done before hand, so I had it done prior to my appointment and thus had two done in a three days. When I picked my car up after hours my window was down and anyone could have stolen my car or things from it.
Service Date: 10/14/2011
Review Created: 10/19/2011 10:07 AM
Gary V. at Superior Auto Clinic responded on 10/25/2011
I have called the customer and left messages and he has not called me back as of yet. He has been in for services 3 times previous to this time with no complaints. He left the vehicle before hours with no note about anything other than the 100,000 mile service. We performen the requested service which included an oil change. He did not mention that he had had the oil change done recently. He also picked up the car after hours. If we inadvertentlly left the window down I sincerly apoligize. That should not have happened. If he would have called me we may have been able to solve the complaints rather easily.
KENNETH E S. on 09/29/2011
"Ken E. Smith Malibu"
Good professional work, thank you.
Service Date: 09/28/2011
Review Created: 09/29/2011 07:20 AM
MICHELLE M. on 09/12/2011
"auto"
I have always been happy with the work provided
Service Date: 08/26/2011
Review Created: 09/12/2011 11:50 AM
LARRY F. on 08/25/2011
"Subaru maintenance"
I suppose there are other businesses that will remember your name; remember your car; give you a lift home if needed; tackle almost anything mechanical; keep you posted on warranty maintenance items; recommend 'needed' items and not search for 'extra' items that will run up the bill; trust you if you forget your checkbook; call you when service is completed. etc. - the reason I gave them a "4" rating is because there may be a better auto-service business out there...I've just never found it.
Service Date: 08/12/2011
Review Created: 08/25/2011 11:31 AM
JIM H. on 08/25/2011
"A Complete Thumbs Up"
We have, and will continue to, recommend Superior to friends. Gary and his team are exceptional--thorough, fair, fast, and local.
Service Date: 08/11/2011
Review Created: 08/25/2011 08:05 AM
WES M. on 07/07/2011
"Visit to Superior Auto Clinic"
Many years of outstanding service from very honest people. This last visit was no exception.
Service Date: 07/06/2011