Superior Auto Repair

Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 03:53 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Martin R. on 09/18/2017
"fast fast service"
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Review Created: 09/18/2017 02:09 PM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.  It would be our pleasure to assist you with your future vehicle needs.

Jan S. on 09/16/2017
"Excellent Service"
The service is wonderful. Everything done right. Appointments on time. Would recommend!!!!
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2WD
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 05:10 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2017

Time is valuable to everyone and we strive to handle customers timely.  We thank you again for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs.

Robert S. on 09/15/2017
"First Visit"
Quick , responsive and resonable
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Review Created: 09/15/2017 07:12 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your recent vehicle need(s).  It is great to hear that your first visit met or exceeded your service expectations.  It would be our pleasure to be part of your vehicle care team to address future needs.  Thank you.

Tim M. on 09/15/2017
"Satisfied customer"
This was my second fix that I had done here. They've done a great job both times. The pricing is good compared to other shops. I bought my car used a few months back and this is the best its driven for me and Crystal always follows up to see how your repair went. Greay job guys.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 06:13 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

It is always nice to hear from a satisfied customer.  Glad that we were able to assist you with your recently purchased vehicle and make it drive better than before.  Follow up after repairs is an important part of our process.  Thank you and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jan S. on 09/15/2017
"Same Day Service"
Excellent service and very accommodating--was able to get me in that same day. Would definitely bring my cars back.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 03:56 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

We're please that we were able to met or exceed your service expectations.  Superior Auto Repair strives for prompt, efficient serive/repairs.  It would be our pleasure to assist you with future vehicle care needs.

Xavier B. on 09/15/2017
"Alternator problem"
Well, I played mechanic which I am not and did some investigation on the matter of my battery perhaps being old and/or the alternator not passing electricity to the cells of that battery. Bought the new battery and used that Multi-meter to test the battery first and then with the engine on. Realized my alternator was not working. Took it to Superior and bingo. But what I did not realize was the whopping 600 bucks to replace that damn part. I guess that is the price one pays when driving a Land Rover...this one is old but it has been brought to life, in part, thanks to this organization. I am moving to Ft. Myers and will continue to have my car serviced with Superior. I trust this group; they are knowledgeable and honest. And "Honest" is very important to me.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR3
Review Created: 09/15/2017 01:33 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

We are humbled by the confidence you have demonstrated by bringing your vehicle back to us when repairs are needed.   We are always going to relay to a customer our findings and repair recommendations even though at times, it is not the news the customer was hoping for.  Honesty is the best policy. Some vehicle brands, like yours are definitely more costly to maintenance and repair.  It is awesome to hear that we have earned your business and your willing to travel a distance to continue with us.  Thank you!

Cindy B. on 09/14/2017
"OUTSTANDING AGAIN"
Starter went out the day before the Irma arrived....they stayed until my truck could be towed, kept my truck in a safe place for the storm and had me up and running as soon as the parts houses opened....They ALL are invited to Christmas dinner......THE BEST...please try them out...you will never go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Review Created: 09/14/2017 04:29 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2017

There is never a good time to have a vehicle breakdown, but the day before our area was slated to be hit by massive hurricane Irma just added to prep frenzy.  With no parts available due to supplier closures, we just could not make the repair and return same day as we hoped.  We waiting for vehicle to arrive via tow truck and stored it in a secure area until storm passed.  We treated your vehicle like it was our own.  Once the shop reopened it was priority one to secure part and return to you asap.

We value your loyalty and confidence you demonstrate.  It is awesome to have you as part of the Superior Family!

John G. on 09/02/2017
"Reasonable costs and good work"
I have been there twice. Both times treated good and the workman ship has been excellent
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 05:12 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and glad to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

Stan W. on 08/30/2017
"Service"
Excellent customer service and knowledge of all staff from techs to front counter.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 04:27 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2017

Awesome to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expectations.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future with your vehicle needs.

Tom F. on 08/29/2017
"Great quick service "
I had a repair that needed to be made on my car and wasn't certain whether it would require a new part (at probably $$$) or if it could just be repaired. Took my car to Superior on a Monday morning and they got it right in for an evaluation and actually did a repair at a modest cost. Thanks for the good service.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 06:36 PM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2017

Pleased that we were able to assist you promptly and at an affordable price.  We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

Virginia M. on 08/27/2017
"Superior as the name says."
Met at the door. They're ready for my car. Updated me often on repairs
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 06:25 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2017

We strive to be prepared for each customer as they arrive for an appointment and keep them informed of their vehicle status during the visit.  Thank you for your patronage.

Mike B. on 08/27/2017
"Honest and Fair!"
I called on a Saturday morning with a problem the dealer had not picked up on after 5 visits. Mike stopped what he was working on, took a test drive, and told me what he thought the problem was, He wrote a report, and told me to go back to the dealer because the car is still under warranty. I could hardly believe he said no charge. I would highly recommend this business !!!! Honest and fair!!!
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 04:51 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to provide some insight into the persistent issue you have been experiencing with your vehicle.  We make a conscious effect to be responsive to customer needs.  It would be our pleasure to assist you with your future vehicle needs.

Marq I. on 08/21/2017
"2003 GMC Sonoma "
Satisfied
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 12:54 PM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/23/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your recent vehicle needs.  Thank you.

Xavier B. on 08/07/2017
"Checking the engine light"
I have started exchanging the gas required for this used engine you folks put in. Currently, I am using Shell's heavy duty Nitro. Then I will use Mobile's heavy duty as well. Until I completely finish all of the gas that has been recommended by you folks. If the light remains on, then I will take it in and see why. So far it goes on and off....we shall see...
Vehicle: Land Rover LR3
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 05:19 AM
Tom W. on 08/04/2017
"Timing"
Great scheduling and turn around time.
Vehicle: Pontiac GTO
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 06:18 AM
Tom W. on 08/04/2017
"Great Job!"
Great job on repairing the split AC problem.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 06:14 AM
Jan F. on 07/26/2017
"Great service"
Friendly and straight forward information. The car was fix within one day.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 01:19 PM
Cindy B. on 07/26/2017
"New Shoes for the Truck"
I had new tires, alignment and oil change yesterday...figured I'd be there half a day...out in 2/1/2 hours. Truck drives like a dream. Super staff and they treat your car as if it was their own. I love that family feel....ONLY place I recommend for service and the new digs are awesome....
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 04:47 AM
Carol C. on 07/22/2017
"Great service, friendly people, reasonable rates"
This is a great business. My only comment is that when I had them check my tires for air pressure the back two tire caps were not put on tight enough and I lost them within a day. Had to go to hardware store to buy new caps.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry