Superior Hyundai Conway

Overall Rating 4.7777811/5Overall Rating 4.7777811/5Overall Rating 4.7777811/5Overall Rating 4.7777811/5rating 4.7777811
Overall Rating 1.77778/5rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778
JOAN G. on 05/22/2017
"Helpful"
The people are very friendly and helpful there.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 03:27 PM
Joyce B. on 05/10/2017
"Oil change mix up. "
Service man to the rescue!!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 07:58 AM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 05/10/2017

Hello

Thank you for taking time out to fill out this survey, We do appreciate your business and look forward to your next service, thank you and God bless.

Larry J. on 05/09/2017
"Larry Johnson"
To expensive!
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 09:39 AM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 05/10/2017

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out to fill this survey out, and we do appreciate you doing business with us. However the price you paid is a regular price for an oil change, maybe in the past you where given some type of discount or something im not sure. But I would like to resolve this for you in some type of way.

SANDRA N. on 05/06/2017
"Service"
The service was decent but all new personnel and the most unfriendly service person I have ever encountered there.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 04:53 PM

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time out to fill out this survey. We herr at Superior Hyundai appreciate your business and allowing us to service your vehicle. I do apologize for our service being unfriendly to you in any kind of way we do not provide that type

Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 05/06/2017

Of service, I would like to resolve this matter for you and I will reach out to you to fix this concern. Thank you for your feedback and once again I do apologize for this....

Larry S. on 05/05/2017
"Warranty maintenance"
I have always been able to get an appointment at or near a time of my convenience and the work has always been completed in a timely manner, sometimes even before I was ready to pick up my vehicle. The employees in the service department have all been friendly, courteous and helpful and are willing to answer any question I may have.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 11:33 AM

Hello,

We really appreciate your business herr at Superior Hyundai, and we will continue to provide you with excellence service. Thank you once again and we look forward to your next service visit...

Katherine L. on 05/02/2017
"Unhonest service personel"
They cut the line on a part and claim it was due to rodent damage it was clearly cut by human hands at the dealership
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 04:22 PM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 05/03/2017

Hello,

I first want to apologize for the way you feel like we were unhonest. Unfortunately I dont remember that this is the car we worked on, we just performed and oil change on your vehicle, and our techs will never do anything to jepordize any customers vehicle at all. We here at Superior Hyundai have some of the most honest techs I have worked with and they will never do such a thing to a customer vehicle. I would like to resolve whatever issue you have with the service department and explained to you what is going on. We do thank you for your business and I look forward to hearing from you on this matter.

Lowell H. ReScore Review on 05/01/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Thank you "
Your prompt replay to our concerns is noted and appreciated. Thank you. We have been happy with this dealership since our move to Arkansas in 2015.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 05/01/2017 10:53 AM

"PROBLEM WITH SERVICE "
I put my comments in the first window - this is not a good survey as fields have to be filled in with answers provided that are not appropriate. The tires were rotated and the lugs were not properly tightened and one was found the next morning in the driveway. Thankfully they didn't come off, causing an accident while I was driving.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 05/01/2017 10:53 AM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 05/01/2017

Hello

I first want to apologize for your service visit and for the lug nut not being tighten down like it should, this should have never happened by no means.  I will like to resolve this issue for you.

Kieth C. on 04/28/2017
"Good service, just a little to pricy."
The service is good and provided in a timely manner. It just seems like their service is a little pricy.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 07:12 PM

Hello,

We want to thank you for your business and entrusting us to service your vehicle, and thank you for taking time out to fill out this survey.

ARLIE H. on 04/28/2017
"Satisfied "
Job well done and in a timely manner
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 11:44 AM

Hello,

We thank you for your business and allowing us to service your vehicle, we will continue to provide you with excellent customer service. Thank you for taking the time out to fill out this survey, and we look forward to your next service visit.

Verified Customer on 04/24/2017
"Good Service"
They do what needs attention on my car and I appreciate that service.
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 07:18 PM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 04/28/2017

Thank you so much for your business, and we appreciate you taking the time out to fill out this survey. We look forward to your next service visit.

Brian D. on 04/23/2017
"Fantastic service"
Had an oil change and a car wash done. Discovered a fault in the side glass. Took my car in next day, they gave me a loaner, and fixed my car all within very short notice. Never been treated better by any dealership. Ever.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 04/23/2017 09:20 PM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 04/24/2017

We really appreciate your bussiness and want to thank you for entrusting us here at Superior Hyundai to take care of your vehicle . We will continue to provide you and your family with EXCELLENT SERVICE. We look forward to your next visit, thank you and God bless.

Verified Customer on 04/23/2017
"Good Time for spending $$$"
;)
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 04/23/2017 06:45 PM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 04/24/2017

We thank you for your business and entrusting us here at Superior Hyundai to take care of your vehicle needs. We look forward to the next service visit.

Verified Customer on 04/20/2017
"Great service"
Received service in a timely matter. Thank you.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/20/2017 09:35 AM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 04/21/2017

We thank you for your business and appreciate you. We look forward to your next service visit.

John L. on 04/17/2017
"Courteous, and good service "
I have had good service for four years with this dealer.
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 05:10 PM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 04/17/2017

We want to really thank you for doing business with us for a long time, we value you as a customer and will continue the great customer service. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

Larry F. on 04/12/2017
"see remarks"
poor due to value received
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 07:29 AM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 04/12/2017

Hello,

I first want to thank you for doing business with us, I do apologize for the value of service you received. I would like to workout some type of offers for you on those services recommended.  We strive for excellence in our service to our customers, if you will allow us to resolve this matter.

Verified Customer on 04/04/2017
"great service"
great service, friendly people, good prices
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 03:43 PM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 04/04/2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time out to fill out this survey. We here at Superior Hyundai thank you for your business, and allowing us to service your vehicle. We will continue to provider excellent customer service, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Verified Customer on 04/03/2017
"Good shop overall"
Service here is good, and staff is friendly. I docked them one star for a recent visit when they could have done a little more communicating on a recall for my vehicle and getting it scheduled. Not a big deal, but the little things like that are what separate a five-star from a four-star.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 04/03/2017 09:18 AM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 04/03/2017

Hello,

I first want to thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and doing business with us here at Superior Hyundai. We strive for excellence on daily basis, and I would like to apologize about you not being informed about the recall. If you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to call me. We look forward to your next visit, thank you so much.

Verified Customer on 04/03/2017
"We were on a cross country road trip when my ac stopped working. We were visiting family in Conway and stayed longer to have the car fixed. We were in around noon then it was finished by 9 then next morning. "
Thank you for a speedy service experience.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 04/03/2017 01:01 AM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 04/03/2017

We really want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and take care of you while on a trip. Thank you for your business, and taking time out to fill out this survey. If there is anything you need next time in town please dont hesitate to give us a call. Thank you so much.

Verified Customer on 03/31/2017
"friendly service"
I went in for a 10:00 appointment and got out at about 10:50 after an oil change, complimentary wash and vacuum. The staff was friendly and offered me their oil change special and assured me that everything checked out on my car, but I will need a tire rotation soon.
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 12:58 PM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 03/31/2017

Thank you so much for bringing in your car and doing service with us. We here at Superior Hyundai appreciate your business, and look forward to your next service. Thank you for taking the time out to fill out this survey. Let us know if you need anything on your vehicle, take care and God bless.

Trevor B. on 03/31/2017
"i love Hyundai cars this is my third one and i like this dealership "
I would recommend your dealership and have, you give great deals and work with the customer.
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 10:39 AM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 03/31/2017

Thank you for doing business with us here at Superior Hyundai, we really appreciate that. I want to apologize for you not recieving an car wash, and yes it was suppose to get done, I would for you to give me a chance to take care of that at your earliest convienance. You can call me to get that schedule and we will take care of that.
Thank you so much.