Superior Hyundai Conway

Overall Rating 4.7777811/5Overall Rating 4.7777811/5Overall Rating 4.7777811/5Overall Rating 4.7777811/5rating 4.7777811
Overall Rating 1.77778/5rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778
Verified Customer on 06/19/2017
"Great service!"
The staff was very accommodating.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 09:46 AM
Paul B. on 06/13/2017
"Good Work, but not Done in a Timely Manner"
The work done was fine. The customer service rep offered some suggestions that saved me some money, but only after he chided me for making the appointment online instead of just calling the service department. I work, too, so it is more convenient for me to schedule an appointment online after hours than to call on my lunchtime and have to wait for someone to answer and then transfer me to the service department.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 02:26 PM
Jamar C. on 06/13/2017
"Friendly people makes you feel good to know that your car is in good hands:"
Great
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 09:36 AM
Christopher H. on 06/11/2017
"The nice people. "
For an oil change or maintenance I have, after many years, never felt regret in doing it there. What better praise is there
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 06:47 PM
Verified Customer on 06/02/2017
"Employees need more customer service training"
Service man will
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 09:43 AM
Bryan A. at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you for your business. We apologize for the miscommunication. We're experiencing some growing pains but we will continue to improve our customer service.

Karen N. on 05/26/2017
"Friendly environment "
Everyone is always friendly & willing to help
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 05/26/2017 05:02 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your vehicle, we appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

David R. on 05/25/2017
"They aim to please!"
Service manager was extremely helpful and courteous. Best service received anywhere!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 10:42 AM

Helo,

We thank you for your business and look forward to your next service.

JOAN G. on 05/22/2017
"Helpful"
The people are very friendly and helpful there.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 05/22/2017 03:27 PM

Hello,

We thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next service

Karen W. on 05/22/2017
"Disappointing"
When I called the dealership service department last Monday (5/15), I was sad to learn that the service representative that I'd been dealing with for so many years (Rich Drennan) had left. He was always straight with me, and went out of his way to help. The fellow I dealt with last week--not so much. First of all, when I called to let the service department know I was having my Santa Fe towed in after the clutch malfunctioned, his attitude bordered on rude. He told me there were a bunch of cars ahead of me, and that they wouldn't get to my car that day. Duh! I knew I didn't have an appointment--I didn't need a rude reminder. As a customer, I don't want to hear the service department's problems--I just want to be assured that they will look at my vehicle as soon as they can. There was no offer to help in any way ("Are you stranded? Do you need a ride?"). Later in the day, apparently despite what the service rep had to say earlier, they DID get to my car, and called me back mid-afternoon. To be fair, he was more polite as he delivered the bad news about the needed repair(s), and then later in person when we went in to settle up the bill for the diagnostic fee. But the truth is that you don't get a second chance to make a good first impression, and the first impression he made was not a good one.

To make matters about the worst they could be, for the mechanical problem in question, the extended warranty I purchased when I bought the car did not cover manual transmissions. That means either the person (at a different Hyundai dealership) who sold me the warranty did not know or care that I was buying a manual transmission car, or if they did know, they sold me the wrong warranty. Or, if they knew it didn't cover a manual transmission, they certainly did not inform me. At any rate, I felt absolutely blind-sided when I discovered that I'd have to pay for the repair totally out of pocket--that is NOT why I bought an extended warranty. After reviewing the repairs needed/recommended, it was going to mean that fixing the car's problem properly was going to cost more than its trade-in value.
My husband and I decided not to have the repair done. Interestingly, when I told the service rep that, I would have expected that he would suggest I talk to a sales rep about getting me into a new car. He didn't even do that. Here was a potential customer right in front of him, and he didn't think to refer me to the sales force? While I would have politely declined, he should have offered.

Incidentally, on this visit, 9 1/2 years AFTER I purchased this Santa Fe, I learn that the "official" vehicle ownership had never been transferred to me from the original owner. I bought the vehicle from another Hyundai dealer in October 2007. WHAT?! In all the time I have been bringing the car to Superior Hyundai, WHY did nobody ever tell me this?
Vehicle: 2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Service Type:
Review Created: 05/22/2017 12:44 PM
Sherman A. on 05/22/2017
"Sales exper"
The car has a warranty on it for bumper to bumper. The service was to repair a loose connection to the battery, which was there at the time of purchase. The battery was drained causing us to have to by a new battery, due to the fact the existing battery would not take a charge. The new battery cost us $137.82.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 05/22/2017 09:48 AM
FRANCILE C. on 05/21/2017
"francile c."
It's not so great to wait four hours when you were told one. It's great because they're locally.
Review Created: 05/21/2017 11:37 AM
Verified Customer on 05/17/2017
" not so great"
Was given an appt and I showed up but there wasn't an appt on the books.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 05/17/2017 03:47 PM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 05/18/2017

Hello,

I first want to apologize about this situation. There should have been an appointment for you. I would like to resolve this with you..

Kevin C. on 05/16/2017
"Pretty good"
I might
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/16/2017 09:56 AM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 05/18/2017

Hello,

In first want to thank you for taking time out to fill this survey out. Unfortunately these type of situations are not covered under warranty. I'm sorry about this, we thank you for your business and hopefully this won't be the last time we see you.

Joyce B. on 05/10/2017
"Oil change mix up. "
Service man to the rescue!!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 07:58 AM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 05/10/2017

Hello

Thank you for taking time out to fill out this survey, We do appreciate your business and look forward to your next service, thank you and God bless.

Larry J. on 05/09/2017
"Larry Johnson"
To expensive!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 09:39 AM
Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 05/10/2017

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out to fill this survey out, and we do appreciate you doing business with us. However the price you paid is a regular price for an oil change, maybe in the past you where given some type of discount or something im not sure. But I would like to resolve this for you in some type of way.

SANDRA N. on 05/06/2017
"Service"
The service was decent but all new personnel and the most unfriendly service person I have ever encountered there.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 04:53 PM

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time out to fill out this survey. We herr at Superior Hyundai appreciate your business and allowing us to service your vehicle. I do apologize for our service being unfriendly to you in any kind of way we do not provide that type

Sydney B., Service Manager at Superior Hyundai Conway responded on 05/06/2017

Of service, I would like to resolve this matter for you and I will reach out to you to fix this concern. Thank you for your feedback and once again I do apologize for this....

Larry S. on 05/05/2017
"Warranty maintenance"
I have always been able to get an appointment at or near a time of my convenience and the work has always been completed in a timely manner, sometimes even before I was ready to pick up my vehicle. The employees in the service department have all been friendly, courteous and helpful and are willing to answer any question I may have.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 11:33 AM

Hello,

We really appreciate your business herr at Superior Hyundai, and we will continue to provide you with excellence service. Thank you once again and we look forward to your next service visit...