Surgical Auto Repair Inc

Review for Surgical Auto Repair Inc
Uqm M. on 06/04/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Bait & Switch "
I went for an oil change based on an advertised special. I called and told the receptionist I wanted to take advantage of the special and told her the year and brand of my car. I also handed in the flyer when I arrived for my appointment and was assured that everything was included. Their special specified a tire rotation with an oil change which I wanted. <br> <br> I showed up promptly at 9 am for my appointment. After an hour's wait my car was finally attended to, then I was slapped with a bill 75% more than the advertised special. I paid, then objected and was offered a discount on my next oil change as refunding me would cost them $35. If doing business means gouging your customers, I certainly won't be returning. I know many mechanics who charge less for an oil change and tire rotation and certainly don't claim it costs them an arm and a leg to do a refund -nobody would do refunds if it cost that much. Thanks for a terrible experience. Never going back.
Service Date: 06/03/2016