John B. on 03/01/2016
John said he would recommend the business but is not happy with the repairs on his vehicle. After the business replaced the pulley, the vehicle has a heavy shake.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Service Date: 02/29/2016
Review Created: 03/01/2016
Sandra F. on 05/14/2015
Spoke with Kenny. He said that this business was pretty friendly and that they got the job done. He was in a rush and he did not get his vehicle when he wanted.
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Service Date: 05/07/2015
Review Created: 05/14/2015
Herman W. on 05/06/2015
Spoke with Ted. He said his experience with this business was good but they did not have good prices.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 05/02/2015
Review Created: 05/06/2015
Felicia O. on 12/04/2014
Felicia said it cost her more than she anticipated and the problem is still not resolved.
Vehicle: Mazda 5
Service Date: 11/21/2014
Review Created: 12/04/2014
Xan R. on 10/16/2014
Xan said she went in for service because there was a security system problem. They worked on the vehicle, but the problem was not resolved. They could not duplicate the problem, but they charged her $750.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/23/2014
Review Created: 10/16/2014
Scott B. on 06/02/2014
Scott said he was not completely satisfied with his overall experience because he brought his vehicle in to get it ready for the emissions test. There are some things they still need to do because it is not yet ready for the emissions test.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 05/27/2014
Review Created: 06/02/2014
Scott H., Service Manager at Suwanee Auto Repair responded on 06/03/2014

Good afternoon Mr. Bradley,
 I have just had the opportunity to read your review of the service experience you had with us recently. I am sorry that you vehicle is still not ready to pass emissions testing. I am not sure if you told me previously where you had they trouble codes diagnosed and or who told you that you needed the O2 sensor, but I would be happy to perform the diagnosis and stand behind my recommendations. If you had the reading of the codes at a parts store and you looked up the codes on the internet, that is a good start but most of the time there are other components in the system that can effect the operation of the vehicle and cause another component to give a out of range reading. I would like to help you with this trouble and get the vehicle ready for emissions testing. Our diagnostic charges for such a concern is $90 and we will stand behind our findings. Please let me know how I can help you.
 Best regards,

scotthamby7@aol.com
www.suwaneeautorepair.com
ERIC M. on 05/30/2014
"Extra charge"
I had to have my car towed in. Service Manager was very helpful and knowledgable. He presented the facts and costs about what had to be done and allowed you to make decision without the typical pressure. The work was done well and I was out within a few hours. The one complaint I have is that a diagnostic charge was on the bill and this charge was never discussed. It felt kind of shady to have had this included. Overall the experience of getting the car fixed and the persons working there was positive the downside was having the diagnostic charge on the bill which increased the total charges by about 33%
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 05/22/2014
Review Created: 05/30/2014 12:15 PM
Scott H., Service Manager at Suwanee Auto Repair responded on 06/02/2014

Good morning Eric,
 I appreciate your honest review of our facility, staff and services, thank you very much. I do apologize if I didn't make the charges crystal clear, it is not customary for me to fail to disclose all details of the estimate and charges so that you can make your decision whether or not to have the repairs performed. I guess sometimes, though, it does happen. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, that will be something that I pay more attention to.
Best regards,

678-765-2100
scotthamby7@aol.com
www.suwaneeautorepair.com
Sean N. on 02/13/2014
Sean said he was told he should replace the rotors with the brakes every time, but he does not agree with that.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 02/01/2014
Review Created: 02/13/2014
John F. at Suwanee Auto Repair responded on 02/14/2014

Replacing the rotors are dependant on mileage and wear from brake pads. It may have been in this case we recomended replacing the rotors after inspecting them and found sufficient wear and tear for the suggestion of replacement.