Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Richard B. on 05/24/2017
"good job"
As usual you did a great job and had our car ready quite quickly.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 450h
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 02:17 PM
Ray S., Team One Auto Group at Team One Auto Group responded on 05/25/2017

Mr. Bagby, Thank you for your kind words. It was lovely meeting you the other day! -Amber

Danielle R. on 05/24/2017
Danielle said this business was very good and helpful.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017
John L. on 05/23/2017
John said the business did what he wanted for a reasonable price. Their new technician is very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. He has recommended them to his son.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017
Ray S., Team One Auto Group at Team One Auto Group responded on 05/24/2017

John, Thank you so much for your positive words! We certainly appreciate your business, and it was a pleasure meeting you!
-Amber

Donald H. on 05/22/2017
Donald said he went in with one problem and ended up with two. They did not reset the security light and they broke a piece of the housing trying to get it apart. The shift does not light up anymore. The people were nice and he knows they didn't break it on purpose but wishes they would fix what they tore up. They did tell him to take the vehicle back to see what could be done.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017
Lynnette S. on 05/21/2017
"Friendly people and reasonable prices. "
I am on disability so my income is very limited. Team One always works to keep my costs as low as possible. Love them.
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 08:06 AM
Ray S., Team One Auto Group at Team One Auto Group responded on 05/22/2017

Lynnette, Thank You for your kind words! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you on Friday. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

-Amber

Narasa K. on 05/20/2017
Narasa said the prices are a little high but he likes how they explain everything they are working on.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017
Jennifer A. on 05/18/2017
"Great service "
Very customer service orientated, always provide quick and efficient service.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 07:28 AM
Ray S., Team One Auto Group at Team One Auto Group responded on 05/18/2017

Jennifer, thank you so much for your positive words! We look forward to seeing you again and keeping that Outlander going!

Mingjie S. on 05/18/2017
"Very good in service"
Excellent to serve for customers
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 06:04 AM
Ray S., Team One Auto Group at Team One Auto Group responded on 05/18/2017

Minjie, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was lovely to meet you Tuesday, and I look forward to working together in the future! -Amber

Jan B. on 05/12/2017
"Good value"
Good value
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 10:45 AM
William V. on 05/12/2017
"Service Technician "
Not really good and some technical mistakes, won't trust to this service anymore
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 12:12 AM
Patrycja S. on 05/12/2017
Patrycja said the business explains things to her and she goes there a lot.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017
Daniel P. on 05/12/2017
Daniel said there were no issues.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Review Created: 05/12/2017
Carol T. on 05/11/2017
"Service good"
Team One inspected my car on 5-10-17, which did not need any repairs but they recommended replacing the air filter. I was told the cost of the air filter would be $10 and my car would be ready to pick up after the air filter was ordered and installed, they would call me, it should not take long. I agreed and they ordered it. Four hours later I received no phone call from them and contacted Team One. I called and was told the air filter was not delivered yet. The manager checked on it and told me the air filter will be installed when it was received. I asked would the car be ready in half hour. Answer was yes. I drove to Team One to pick up my car and it was not ready. I waited in the area where you drop off or pick up your vehicle. There were no chairs in this area for customers to sit and wait. In a short time the air filter was installed, I paid the bill and left. When I got home, I checked the paperwork and found my insurance card was missing; if was after closing time for Team One. I called the next day and was told the insurance card was not able to be located. Team One seems disorganized this day. I had to follow up with when my car would be ready. The air filter order did not happen as it should have. The waiting area for customers was not adequate if you have to wait on your car to be fixed/inspected. Make sure you have all documents (registration card and insurance card) when you leave. The manager apologized about the delay in finishing my car that day and gave me a discount on the air filter (did not charge for installation). The cost of the inspection/emission is one of the lowest in the area, which is very good. I dropped off my car the night before and there was no envelope to fill out and put your key in for Team One to do the work the next day. Luckily I took an envelope, pen, and piece of paper with me to complete so I could drop off my car and put the envelope with my registration card, insurance card, key and note in the night drop off box on the door. This is an example of Team One not supplying a customer with what they need to get service done if you are dropping off your car the night before.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Metro
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 06:32 AM
Melissa C. on 05/08/2017
Spoke with Arnold. He said he brought his vehicle in for an inspection. He was told that it needed a transmission that it did not need.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Aurora
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017
Vanessa B. on 05/07/2017
"Oil Change"
I've been using Team One Auto for almost 6 years now. With my oil change last week, I was disappointed that my car was not serviced first thing in the morning. I called the day before to ensure the oil change could be completed by 8:30 am due to my work schedule. The staff member assured me that that was no problem, but when I arrived at 8:15am (I dropped it off the night before), it hadn't even been pulled into the garage. They did change my oil quickly, but at the expense of not doing the routine checks that your team normally provides.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 05/07/2017 09:06 AM
Scott D. on 05/06/2017
"Professional as always"
Had some engine trouble with the trusted 5.4L 3 valve and Team One is there to calm the nerves. Exhaust manifold leaking and Jason knows how to fix it. Happy for the relationship I have garnered with Kyle (former Marine) and Jason the mechanic.
I will call to them again for help with not only my Expedition but my diesel F-250 as well!
Vehicle: Ford Expedition EL
Review Created: 05/06/2017 07:28 AM
Bradford S. on 05/04/2017
Bradford said the service was good. However, they were not able to fix the problem and he has to take his vehicle back.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017
Linda B. on 04/29/2017
Linda said she has excellent service at this business. She said the mechanic, Jason knows what he is doing.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017
Tasha L. on 04/26/2017
Spoke with Shanea. She said it was easy to get in for an appointment with this business. She also noted that they provided a quick service and did everything she needed them to do correctly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017
Thomas H. on 04/21/2017
Thomas said this business is prompt, and they treat him right with their service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord