Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5rating 4.09091
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Keith L. on 06/23/2017
"VIP experience "
Always done quicker then expected and always treated VIP thanks Garrett
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 11:45 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to earn your trust! We want all our customers to feel as you do!

Eileen S. on 06/21/2017
"3k miles oil change"
Timely
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 06/21/2017 08:59 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/21/2017

Thank you for taking the time to take our survey. We appreciate you very much!

Sandra L. on 06/16/2017
"Customer Service "
Excellent Customer Service and Professionalism
Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Xg350
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 01:43 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/16/2017

Thank you for your quick response on our service department. It helps to know how our customers feel about their time with us. We appreciate customers like you!

Kelly L. on 06/14/2017
"Quick and easy"
I'm very happy with my vehicle and the service I've had with this dealership. I will continue to return for service and for additional vehicle purchased.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 06:16 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

Kelly we appreciate you very much ! Thank you for allowing us to take care of your vehicle!

David B. on 06/13/2017
"Everyone at the dealership is out going and accommodating. "
The service department is outstanding. Though I do miss Ginger being there
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 07:14 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

Thank you for your survey response David. We also miss Ginger but she needed more time with her children as they are growing up fast.

Donna R. on 06/09/2017
"Always Curtiss "
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 06/09/2017 03:47 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/09/2017

We thank you Donna for being such a wondfrful customer!

Verified Customer on 06/08/2017
"service manager and mechanic were very polite."
They did not address the squeak in steering wheel because it still squeaks
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 06/08/2017 02:33 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

Harold we are very sorry we could not verify the squeak in the steering wheel. Maybe our hearing was not the same as yours as we all hear things that another would not. Should you like another tech to test drive with you please come by and let us see what we can do. Thank you for doing our survey and we see your address is in FL so please if we do not get a chance to listen to your concern again, please have a safe trip. But know we are here and  want to help.

Verified Customer on 06/07/2017
"Great Business"
They always treat the customer like they are "somebody!"
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017 11:32 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

We thank you Seth for the wonderful review as we want all our customers to feel like they are "somebody" cause you are!

James B. on 06/04/2017
"30,000 mile service"
Good
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/04/2017 12:31 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/04/2017

James thank you very much for completing our survey and letting us know ow our service department is doing.

Maurni M. on 06/02/2017
"Great Local dealer"
I have enjoyed this company from buying the car all the way thru my first service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 10:48 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/02/2017

We have enjoyed you as our customer and thank you very much ffor the very kind words! We appreciate you!

John B. on 05/27/2017
"The service was excellent."
The staff was very courteous. They didn't try to add on a bunch of extra work - I felt I could trust what they told me.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 05/27/2017 05:26 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/27/2017

Thank you for such wonderful feedback on our service department. We appreciate you as our customer and want you to feel like you belong to our Hyundai Family!

Verified Customer on 05/26/2017
"Poor"
$12.99 a quart for an "upgrade" to full synthetic over a "complimentary" standard oil change, dirty smudges inside, 2 hours to change oil with an online appt. Very disappointing for service to an almost new Genesis.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 05/26/2017 12:19 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/26/2017

Thank you for your review. We have made detailed notes of your visit and concern.

Craig R. on 05/26/2017
"No attention to detail "
No attention to detail
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 05/26/2017 11:02 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/26/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do our survey, we will review your visit with our department.

Verified Customer on 05/25/2017
"Recent Hyuandai Service"
This is the first time I had been in for service since Ginger left. She made sure the outside of my car was clean before I left and there was a complimentary bottle of water in my vehicle. I have my car serviced at this dealership only because I have the lifetime warranty on my car if it is serviced here. I have seen the service go from poor to acceptable to good to excellent. I would say it has slipped back to good. I hope this car lasts a few more years, and after that I will have to rethink whether I will purchase another Hyuandai again.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 02:33 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/25/2017

We are so sorry you were not happy on your last visit.  Please let me know what we could do better as we are very interested in your thoughts. We have had some challenges in finding the right detailer to clean our vehicles for our customers. We believe we finally found the perfect team.  Please forgive our department for letting you down and we want to make it up to you on your next visit. Please give our manager Mike a call to discuss what we can do better. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know what is happening in our service department. We appreciate you!

Felton D. on 05/19/2017
"Not done in timely manner & not given adequate info"
This is my 1st unsatisfactory review with Hyundai normally I am very pleased. So for now I will not put the negative due to this being the 1st unsatisfactory exp
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 01:12 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/20/2017

My name is Mike Sanders I am the operations director here at Terry Reid Hyundai.  We do try to stay competitive in our market area on services, with that being said our oil changes are a synthetic blend not a conventional oil oil change also we do a full vehicle inspection on every car. I would like to extend to you that your next oil change will be on us at no charge. I will get with my parts dept and follow up on your paint pen. Thank you for your input.

Dennis D. on 05/18/2017
"Friendly, problem solving, competent people"
I would buy a car from Terry Reid Hyundai again if the chance presented itself.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 04:20 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/18/2017

What a wonderful review from you! Thank you so much Dennis, we appreciate you and more!

Gregory B. on 05/16/2017
"Great group!"
They are always as good as you would as expect!!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/16/2017 01:56 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/17/2017

Gregory thank you for your kind words and taking the time to do our sure critic promptly!

Marquis W. on 05/16/2017
"Great every time"
Hyundai does a great job every time
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/16/2017 12:20 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/16/2017

Marquis we want to take a few minutes to thank you for taking our survey and letting us know how we are doing with our customer service!

Stephanie K. on 05/10/2017
"No More Tears ! "
This dealership saved me a huge headache. Traveling from Indianapolis to Atlanta, my tire blew out on the side of the highway. While waiting for AAA to arrive, I searched for the nearest Hyundai dealership and saw this one 10 miles away. I called and spoke with Robert, from "Parts", he looked up my tire number and told me he had one in stock, have it towed in, and they will get me back on the road in no time ! I got there at 1:00p.m., and was out by 2:05p.m. I wanted to do nothing but cry because I was alone on this trip and never had anything like this happen to me. But it was hard to cry because all the staff were so friendly and welcoming ! Thank you so much from me AND my parents for taking care of me !
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 01:07 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/10/2017

Stephanie, thank you so much for your wonderful review of our dealership! We try hard to show our customers how much we care about helping them take care of their vehicles. We are so happy that you felt this way! Come back and see us anytime you travel this way and tell all you know where we are located!

Catherine C. on 05/09/2017
"Worth it"
Great service very quick and thorough
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 10:15 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/09/2017

Customer like you Catherine, are appreciated! Thank you for visiting us!