Scott S. on 06/13/2014
Scott said he was told the overall price of service would be $70. But when he looked at the receipt it showed an additional $27. He is upset and feels that the $27 was not justified. Due to the bill discrepancy, he does not recommend this business.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/09/2014
Review Created: 06/13/2014
Mark J. at The Care Shop responded on 06/26/2014

Scott,
Thank you for taking my call regarding your review. I understand that you would like to have a rescore request because this was not your intention. Sure Critic will be contacting you in the next day or so to talk to you.
Thank you again for your time and look forward to working with you soon.
Regards, Mark

Jose Z. on 11/14/2013
Jose said he wasn't kept updated on the repairs. They would never call him back and he would always have to call them. He would not recommend this business to others for the reasons mentioned.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C320
Category: Service
Service Date: 11/11/2013
Review Created: 11/14/2013
Mark J. at The Care Shop responded on 11/28/2013

Hi Jose, first off I would like to apologize for the poor communication regarding the status of your vehicle during your last visit. We were having trouble recreating the intermittent rough running problem that you were experiencing, and when we first spoke on the phone about your vehicle being towed in and the troubles you were having, I got the impression that we had some time to diagnose an intermittent issue that you were experiencing. After three days of testing and trying to experience the condition you were asking us to look into, you did call for an update to which we further discussed again the troubles you were having and we decided to spend another couple days trying again to recreate the concern and still couldn't find anything wrong, and again you called for another update, and this call I did sense some frustration and you then decided to pick up the car which was fine of course. Therefore, to help we only charged $35, half our normal diagnostic fee, and asked to be informed if you had further troubles and if so we'd investigate further. A few days later I called to see how your car was doing and was happy to hear that it was running fine which of course is great news. I am sincerely sorry for your displeasure with us and I assure you I have certainly learned that I should be more attentive in these types of situations and call more frequently with updates. Hope you choose to try us again sometime Jose and I assure you, you will receive a better experience. Sincerely Mark Johnson and The Care Shop Team