Cynthia R. on 11/18/2014
Cynthia said they could not find out what was wrong with her vehicle. She paid $90 for one diagnostic but they wanted to do more testing.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 11/12/2014
Review Created: 11/18/2014
Mark G. on 07/19/2014
Mark said the business took an hour and a half to do a smog check compared to 15 minutes at another comparable business. He would not recommend this facility for service due to this.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/15/2014
Review Created: 07/19/2014
Mark J. at The Care Shop responded on 07/24/2014

Hi Mark, I agree with you that the Smog Test took a bit longer than it normally should, however your car is a 1985 vehicle, which requires an additional test called an EVAP test that by itself takes 15-30 minutes depending on the model of the vehicle, so a 15-minute Smog test on pre 1996 vehicles is very un-realistic. In addition to that, your car has over 300,000 miles and through the years repairs had been done that required additional inspection time such as checking the catalytic converter part numbers and so forth. My suspicion is that you are most upset with us because your car wound up failing the Smog test, which of course we have no control over. I did however spend a good deal of time discussing with you some options available to help you get your car back to a place where it could potentially pass so I thought we were okay, but I guess not. Again, I am sorry it took longer than expected, and I am sorry that your car did not pass the Smog test, and I can only hope that you will give us another try in the future. Sincerely, Mark Johnson, The Care Shop.

Marcas M. on 12/17/2013
Marcas said the service advisor raised the price after the initial estimate. When he went to pick the vehicle up, the gear shift was not put back together.
Vehicle: Cadillac Eldorado
Service Date: 12/12/2013
Review Created: 12/17/2013
Mark J. at The Care Shop responded on 12/27/2013

Hi Marcas, I would like to personally apologize for both concerns. Indeed, there was a price change from the initial estimate once we had gotten further into the initial repair and after looking into an additional repair request. However, I felt that we had discussed the various repair options and additional costs, which we had agreed to prior to us performing the repairs, so I thought we were okay there. As far as the Gear Shift being left apart all I can say is yes, we did forget to put some trim pieces together around the center console area, which we promptly did while you were waiting to pick up your car. I do realize that it took about 15-20 minutes to get the trim pieces back together and it seems to have caused you to be late for an appointment to which I am sincerely sorry. I can only hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future and I assure you we will do a better job on both accounts. Sincerely, Mark Johnson.

Rudy C. on 07/15/2013
"Poor Final quality check"
Great work, however must check before leaving shop. 3 out of 5 times that I had my vehicles serviced something was left loose, unplugged or poorly adjusted.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/12/2013
Review Created: 07/15/2013 09:13 PM
Jean W. on 06/26/2013
Jean said she was treated very well. She said she was not mistreated or cheated because she is a woman.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 05/30/2013
Review Created: 06/26/2013
Lu S. on 06/23/2012
Lu said that this business did a decent job and that he had no complaints.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler