Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Gary C. on 05/18/2017
Gary said this business is always professional. They did the job right the first time.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017
Presley R. on 05/11/2017
Spoke with Presley's husband. He said this business did a good job. They got the vehicle in and out.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017
Bryan D. on 05/08/2017
Bryan said he was happy with the service provided by this business.
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017
MIKE N. on 05/07/2017
"First Time Customer"
Great customer service!! Quick, honest and thorough.
My new place for vehicle service!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/07/2017 07:57 AM
CHELLE P. on 05/05/2017
"Great work and so helpful!"
Clean, fast and efficient! Always easy to work with and they do a great job!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 06:46 AM
Sincerely, T. at The Kar Shop responded on 05/05/2017

Chelle,
   We appreciate you taking the tme to write such a nice review. See ya next time!
   Kevin & Kyle

RANDY A. on 05/04/2017
"Awesome Kar Shop"
Everyone is great and very professional.
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 02:08 PM

Randy,
   Thank you so much! What a great compliment. Glad we met your expectations.

GAIL C. on 04/29/2017
"Ford 1994"
Good service as usual.
Vehicle: Ford Escort
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 03:32 PM
Sincerely, T. at The Kar Shop responded on 05/04/2017

Thank you Gail! It's always good to see your smiling face here at the shop.

CATHERINE H. ReScore Review on 05/01/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"What a surprise! "
It's not every day that you find a company that still keeps its humility and humanity. I was reached out to by one of the owners and all of my concerns and questions were answered. It was an open, honest, and much needed conversation and I am 100% confidant that the Kar Shop did everything that needed and could have been done to my car. Thank you for your time and respect through this experience. If I am ever in the area and need some work done, you'll be my first stop!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 10:01 AM

"Accuracy needed"
I was told my timing belt snapped and when I took it to another shop, the timing belt hadn't snapped. It was a tensioner that had slipped in my engine. I would have paid the quoted $800 for a timing kit that wouldn't have fixed the problem only for them to find the real problem later and tack that on to the uneccary repairs. I was treated kindly the entire time, I just wish their diagnostic was a little more comprehensive. Honda didn't seem to have a problem finding the cause of the problem, so I wonder if a step was missed or simply my key was turned and it sounded like my timing belt had snapped. I had questions and I found those answers elsewhere. I paid $100 for my diagnostic.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 10:01 AM
Sincerely, T. at The Kar Shop responded on 04/26/2017

Catherine, not being a technician, I totally understand your misconception of the issue here. Not to make an excuse but the symptom and test results would be the same for both conditions and that the most likely choice of the two would be the timing belt. The only reason that the other shop was able to determine the difference between the two is that they were authorized to disassemble the vehicle for repair. Had we had the same authorization, we would have made the exact same determination and regrouped after finding the cause and adjusted the repair estimate accordingly. We take pride in our honesty and fairness and would not have charged you for anything unnecessarily. I hope this helps change your opinion of The KAR Shop and thank you for giving us a try.

GAIL C. on 04/23/2017
"Kar Shop"
Did a great on servicing my car and found a problem which they fixed.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Caprice
Review Created: 04/23/2017 02:19 PM
Jermey T. on 04/21/2017
Jermey said the service is personalized. They have treated him really well.
Vehicle: Volkswagen CC
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017
Sincerely, T. at The Kar Shop responded on 05/04/2017

Thank you for the review Jeremy. We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Hal W. on 04/18/2017
Spoke with Beth. She said she has spent a lot of time and money trying to get the locks fixed and the vehicle was smoking. She loves the staff. They are so polite and helpful. They are friendly. She loves that they vacuumed.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017
Rick A. on 04/11/2017
Rick said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017
STEVE B. on 04/06/2017
"Honest and Ethical"
Super Job from Kevin and Kyle. Replaced right rear wheel bearing on my Land Rover. Kevin did a great job of keeping me informed on the progress with my service. Another place wanted to replace my front brake pads and clean the roters after the previous owners just replaced them. Kevin and Kyle informed me they were fine and did not need to be replaced.
Vehicle: Land Rover Freelander
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/06/2017 11:06 AM
Sincerely, T. at The Kar Shop responded on 04/06/2017

Steve,
   Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to seeing you next time.
   Kevin & Kyle

Cecil D. on 04/01/2017
Cecil said the business had some issues fixing the vehicle. He had to return twice because the problem was still there. After the second time of returning to the business they were able to fix something, and the issue was gone. But then it came back so he had to go to the dealership, and have them fix the issue. It cost him $2000. But the business did everything they could and he doesn't blame them. He would like to thank them for trying. They were kind individuals and they were courteous. They explained everything to him the best way they could.
Vehicle: RAM Pickup
Service Date: 02/08/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017
Sincerely, T. at The Kar Shop responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you for the taking the time to leave a review and for the kind words. I am glad you were able to get the issues with your truck taken care of.

Stan M. on 03/31/2017
Stan said the experience was easy and the service was quick. They did what was needed.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Review Created: 03/31/2017
Cynthia C. on 03/30/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Customer Service "
The team at the Kar Shop provides great customer service! The work is done professionally and in a timely manner!
Review Created: 03/30/2017 01:35 PM
Sincerely, T. at The Kar Shop responded on 03/30/2017

Cynthia,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

BEN W. on 03/30/2017
"Got me back on the road"
Got a flat tire while trying to make a business meeting out of town. Didn't think I would make it back on the road and might have to cancel my meeting. Only because The Kar Shop did I make it back on the road and make it to the meeting ON TIME.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Review Created: 03/30/2017 06:28 AM
LARRY L. on 03/30/2017
"BMW Service"
Great to work with. Just one little thing that needs to be changed, put the service records for the 2008 BMW X3 under the actual owner's name: Sandra Lewis.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Review Created: 03/30/2017 05:52 AM
Sincerely, T. at The Kar Shop responded on 03/30/2017

Larry,
 Thank you for the review. We show the BMW under Larry & Sandra. If you would like us to update it to something different just let us know next time you are in.

SCOTT L. on 03/29/2017
"Nissan air conditioning "
Quick service and diagnostic. Simple quote with nothing to hide.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Review Created: 03/29/2017 05:44 AM
Sincerely, T. at The Kar Shop responded on 03/29/2017

Scott,
   Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to write it.
The Kar Shop

John C. on 03/28/2017
Spoke with Sherrie. She said the people at this business are very polite, and they have good service. She has been to them before, and has always liked their service.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota