Charles N. on 06/05/2017
Charles said everything went the way it was supposed to go at business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017
Vincent S. on 06/05/2017
Vincent said everything got fixed but he is having some minor electrical problems and will be taking the vehicle back sometime in the future.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017
CHARLES S. on 06/03/2017
"Amsoil Oil Change"
Had the oil changed in my 2010 Nissan Altima, have used Magic Mechanic since I bought the car. While waiting for the oil change I talked to the service rep and got some valuable advise on my wife's Cadillac. Always a pleasure to go to the Magic Mechanics shop and I get excellent service.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017 06:26 AM
Ron H. on 06/03/2017
Ron said this is a wonderful place and he even took his second vehicle there. He heard about them on the radio and he took a chance. He is really glad he did because he can trust them and they're very honest. They were nice enough to let him keep his vehicle there in a nice, safe place until the rain let up.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017
JAMES R. on 06/02/2017
"They take care of my 2000 Mitsubishi Montero like it is their own."
These guys are the best auto shop I have ever gone to - anywhere. They are super professional, they know what they are doing or they find out, they communicate VERY well. JD, the manager, is fantastic. I am restoring my car with over 200,000 miles on it because they give me confidence (and options) every step of the way.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Montero
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 08:59 AM
robert d. on 05/26/2017
"3 Oclock appointment right on time, not much wait time and always a relaxing wait in the lounge. "
I always have a good feeling that they check car tires, brakes all fluids when doing an AMSOIL oil change.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 09:10 PM
DAVE S. on 05/21/2017
"Excellent as usual"
Been going there for a couple of years. I even drive 35 plus miles to do so. Always very satisfied with service.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 07:42 AM
Rocky H. on 05/12/2017
Rocky said he liked the work they did and he had no wait time. Now his air conditioner stays cool longer and he would like to thank them.
Vehicle: Mercury Mariner
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017
Alan H. on 05/09/2017
"In depth training and experience solved mystifying issue for the cost of a new fuel cap"
Magic Mechanic has exclusively serviced our autos since the time they moved to their new facility on western Lee Road.
Sunday evening the Check Engine light indicated a problem after refueling. I reseated the fuel cap which did not solve the problem. After finding no issues with the fluids, I called JD Monday morning and asked when I could bring the auto in for a scan of the monitor. He said he could fit me in anytime. I arrived about 10:00 am. Scott spent about five minutes with my vehicle, and then called me into the work area to show me the data from the scan.
Scott explained to me that the error code did not explicitly indicate the issue's cause, but looking at a diagram (graph) showing the relationship of the components to each other, he suggested replacing the 14 year old fuel cap because it was between two other costly items on the graph (which might be causing the issue). The discoloration of the fuel cap plastic and the O-ring age strongly suggested its replacement might solve the problem. I agreed with Scott's assessment, and I returned to my office. During the trip, I noticed the Check Engine light was not illuminated. Scott's "magic" touch of re-seating the fuel cap was further proof Scott had solved the problem.
About five hours later, JD called and told me the new OEM part arrived. I drove back to the shop (about a 15 minute trip). Five minutes later, for the cost of a new fuel cap, the problem was solved.
Customer service, experience and training -- not necessarily in this order -- differentiate and put Magic Mechanic at the top when compared to other automobile repair facilities.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 05:32 AM
JACK C. on 05/08/2017
"I can trust them with my cars."
A man told me a long time ago that you need to have three people in your life that you could trust: your doctor, your accountant and your mechanic. Magic Mechanic fits the third category of that trust for me. I can't describe my trust in them in better than this. I keep going back.
Vehicle: Jeep CJ7
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017 05:31 AM
BILL C. on 05/06/2017
"Wonderful Service"
From JB and Tim to all the crew your shop is so Professional. I tell all my friends to only go to your shop!!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 07:19 PM
Ron C. on 05/06/2017
Ron said he has been going there for years and they always do a good job.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017
Debra B. on 05/05/2017
Debra said the employees were honest. JD, an employee there was very helpful. They were good about giving her a quote and sticking to it. She stated as a woman, she feels she can trust them, not to take advantage of her.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017
Robert P. on 05/04/2017
Robert said this business was very professional and very nice.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017
GAIL F. on 05/03/2017
"They keep my 11 year old car safe and reliable"
Very pleased with the quality of service. Well worth driving the extra miles. They take great care of all of my car needs.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 10:08 AM
Raul C. on 05/03/2017
Raul said it is hard to find a business that would not rip him off. His vehicle is running fine. He has been listening to this business for a long time on the radio. He finally decided to try them and he is very happy.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017
Steve Y. on 05/01/2017
Steve said the business completed the service promptly. The employees provided good customer service.
Vehicle: Nissan 350Z
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 05/01/2017
Bonnie S. on 05/01/2017
Bonnie said she was referred to this business and they did a wonderful job on her vehicle.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 05/01/2017
Dave P. on 04/22/2017
"save me time and cash"
The mechanic got very creative and saved 4 hours of work and me 4 hours of labor charge and time spent.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 01:51 PM
CHARLES B. on 04/21/2017
"Highest Quality Work"
Once again, we are glad we glad we are Magic Mechanic customers. Our vehicles are in very good hands.
Vehicle: Buick Park Avenue