PATRICK B. on 03/14/2014
"window motor replacement"
Your work is always 5 out of 5 but it took from 730 am Monday morning til 4pm Tuesday afternoon.Parts were in stock you were shorthanded on mechanics.I could have been logged in and brought it back Tuesday and been without a vehicle for 1 day only. I still think your business is great but need a little more communication.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 03/11/2014
Review Created: 03/14/2014 08:09 AM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 03/14/2014

Yes Patrick we were short on help, one of our senior technicians Greg was having emergancy surgury he had a hole in his stomach spilling acids into his body he is still out and will be for a while, during this period we may have dropped the ball" we were very concearned the original prognosis from the doctors didnt look good we honestly thought we were going to loose him for good! I know Magic Mechanic is held to a higher standard then most" and should be" But were only human" during this period I guess its best to say we were just trying to keep it together! I will talk to my guys in a case like this if we had one they should have offered you a $3.99 a day rental car at no charge to buy them the time they needed! We will do better next time!

PHIL W. on 03/12/2014
"Great service in a timely manner. "
Routine oil change. Got me in almost immediately. Received advice concerning other service, most likely with next oil change, and u was back on the road by 8:00. Again--great service in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/10/2014
Review Created: 03/12/2014 06:20 PM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 03/14/2014

Thanks for the great review Phil always a pleasure!

Richard F. on 03/12/2014
"re: March 10 , 2014 Service"
Very Satisfied! Loved having an appointment; was in and out in an hour!
THANKS
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 03/10/2014
Review Created: 03/12/2014 06:15 PM

Thanks Richard!

Tom M. on 03/08/2014
Tom said this business is outstanding and professional, the prices are reasonable, and the atmosphere is pleasant.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 03/05/2014
Review Created: 03/08/2014

Thanks Tom

ALFRED M. on 03/04/2014
"service on highlander"
appointment was right on time service tech was excellent counter personal were right on top of my needs and I had a chance to talk with the BOSS Larry. The counter staff explained the difference in the shelf products and which were best for my car and why. Not the standard this is the best because it's the most expensive. I drive almost 100 miles to get my cars serviced by an expert and that's exactly what I get expert service. Keep up the good work Al
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 03/03/2014
Review Created: 03/04/2014 10:24 AM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 03/14/2014

Thanks AL you da man! always a pleasure!

Tracy F. on 03/04/2014
"service done perfect as always"
in and out in record time
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 03/03/2014
Review Created: 03/04/2014 04:20 AM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 03/04/2014

Thank you Tracy for the great review!

norman d. on 02/28/2014
"the atmosphere & the people"
when its done its fixed
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan
Service Date: 02/27/2014
Review Created: 02/28/2014 04:17 PM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 03/04/2014

Thanks Norman we will try for 5 stars next time!

THOMAS K. on 02/28/2014
"auto repair"
Chris is great he took very good care of me and my car
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 02/17/2014
Review Created: 02/28/2014 09:38 AM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/28/2014

Thanks for the great review" It was a pleasure to work on your vehicle.

Steve N. on 02/24/2014
Steve said he got the vehicle yesterday. The vehicle started having the similar problems that he brought it in for. They were straightforward with him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Caprice
Service Date: 02/21/2014
Review Created: 02/24/2014
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/27/2014

This vehicle came in for an itermitant ignition miss fire we could not duplicate, during inspection we found the entire ignition system has been modified from original! It was converterted from an OE Opti Spark system to a intigrated coil and module system like a North Star Cadillac, We scanned the system found a code for miss fire on one of the modified coils and reccomended replacement, after installing the coil vehicle was driven for 12 miles and no issues came up duing the test drive! We will do what ever is necessary to help but everyone needs to understand this vehicle has been modified from original equiptment, we have no way of knowing if the aftermarket non OE ignition system is even compatible with the vehicles computer system! But were willing to help anyway we can. These findings were explained to the customer before returing the vehicle.

George L. on 02/19/2014
"Mazda Protege Service"
The Magic Mechanic did a great job in diagnosing and replacing the radiator. It was done right and they completed the job when promised. I would have given them 5 stars, but unfortunately they forgot to fill the overflow bottle with coolant. Luckily I had a bottle of coolant at home and filled the overflow bottle myself. Other than that, I will always take my vehicles to them to get serviced.
Vehicle: Mazda Protege
Service Date: 02/17/2014
Review Created: 02/19/2014 05:41 PM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/20/2014

Sorry about that George sometimes when doing major cooling system services air can get trapped in a system and pull the coolant out of the resivoir and it will need to be topped off" We will make it right during your next visit"

john m. on 02/19/2014
"John R Myers"
JD Was helpful fast and things were diffidently done right ! The Price Hurt . But I have been other places . And this is the place to go !
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 02/18/2014
Review Created: 02/19/2014 04:47 AM
Lorenzo M. on 02/18/2014
Lorenzo said he always receives good service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/18/2014
Barbra W. on 02/18/2014
Barbra said she has had many good experiences with the business. She had to return this time to have the service indicator reset. This makes her wonder what else the business may have forgotten to do. She also did not receive an itemized list of the services performed on the vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Review Created: 02/18/2014
Alyssa R. on 02/15/2014
Alyssa said she has gone there numerous times, has no issues and it has been timely service.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Review Created: 02/15/2014
Dave S. on 02/13/2014
Dave said JD and staff are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They call when they say they will and they are looking to help not take his money. He asked them for a rental vehicle, they told him that they did not have one and that they would call him when they got one in. Two hours later they called him and said they had one just come in.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 02/11/2014
Review Created: 02/13/2014
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/17/2014

Thanks for the great review Dave"

Elmer D. on 02/13/2014
Elmer said every time he goes to this business he is always treated the same and the work they do is great.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 02/11/2014
Review Created: 02/13/2014
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/17/2014

Thanks for the great review,

Randy F. on 02/12/2014
"Experience, Knowledge"
I recommend this shop to my patients all of the time!~
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 01/30/2014
Review Created: 02/12/2014 04:54 AM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/17/2014

We appriciate your faith in us"

Gary W. on 02/11/2014
"JD is extremely knowlegable and respectful of my time."
I drive by quite a few Mechanic shops to get to the Magic Mechanic but the work I receive is excllent and what i believe is a very fair price. I have trusted the Magic Mechanic for the last 10 years.
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade
Service Date: 02/05/2014
Review Created: 02/11/2014 03:25 PM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/17/2014

Thanks for the great review Gary you know we have worked on and serviced your dads vehicles for 22 years!

Tracy D. on 02/11/2014
Tracy said they are very thorough and fantastic. She is incredibly pleased.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 02/07/2014
Review Created: 02/11/2014

Thanks Tracy"

Michael G. on 02/05/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Mr"
I want to give a very positive review on your new BMW guy who checked over my car for codes and resets.
You need to keep him, because he adds value to your business. He helped me with some good advice, and
things to keep an eye on in the future.
Service Date: 02/04/2014