The Northend Wrench Inc.

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Review for The Northend Wrench Inc.
Jackie W. on 06/29/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Inconsistent service"
I really wanted to like them. And I hate writing a negative review, but didn't want someone else to be potentially taken advantage of because of all the good reviews. I brought my car to Northend Wrench several times over the course of a year. Although I wasn't pleased with the prices and the long wait for appointments, I chose their shop because they offer loaner cars and all of the really great reviews. But after months of paying for labor that was more expensive than the dealership's quotes and going in on several occasions for one service (transmission flush) and being charged for another(suspension work) and not being pleased with the work(which I think is a result of the shop not having the space or time to handle all the appointments they schedule), I couldn't help but feel like I should probably shop around for another mechanic. My friend who recommended the shop criticized me when I shared my concern, basically stated that I should've been more aggressive and complained until things changed. I disagree. First of all, ain't nobody got time for that. And second, honest service is honest service. Dishonesty is dishonesty. I can get dishonest service at plenty of other shops at a much cheaper price.
Service Date: 10/01/2015