The Village of Newport

Overall Rating 3.33/5Overall Rating 3.33/5Overall Rating 3.33/5rating 3.33rating 3.33

Latest Review about 2 years ago
joe b. on 07/09/2015
"Roaches"
They have roaches, the appliances are old and need to be repaired atleast twice, the doors and windows keep in no heat. Only one burner works on the stove. The neighbors are loud and have no consent of others safety. I could go on and on.
Service Date: 07/09/2015
Review Created: 07/09/2015 07:39 AM
James A. on 03/25/2015
"decent "
It's a great location with polite staff but the management and maintenance don't seem to communicate, the manager says the maintenance will be there same day then you'll be lucky if he shows up within the week. There are bugs in the units, the plumbing backs up constantly, the shower leaks and more than one of my appliances has needed repaired. I've lived here for almost two years and things are getting worse. It was nice here when I moved in but I don't know what happened. On top of all that my upstairs neighbors fight with each other at all hours of the day and filing a noise complaint seems to do no good. My lease is up in a few months, I don't foresee myself signing another one.
Category: Maintenance
Date: 03/25/2015
Review Created: 03/25/2015 01:29 AM
Sakinah R. on 02/07/2015
"management"
any concerns i've had management makes the corrections in a prompht manner.
Service Type: New
Review Created: 02/07/2015 03:56 PM
Eugene S. on 01/08/2015
"Place has changed"
more parking, better maintenance, Richard is likeable person, and good location.
Review Created: 01/08/2015 09:33 AM

Hi Eugene,
Thanks so much for the feedback, we appreciate hearing from our residents! I'll take note of the items you noted for improvement and will make sure your community is aware of them as well.

Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to improve, and letting us know about your concerns.

Jerry D. on 01/05/2015
"A nice place too Live."
The Village of Newport is about 1 block west of I-5, and the convenience of being so close too the Interstate is a huge plus. The staff of the complex are great and most of the people are very friendly. The one downside is being so close too the approach too the airport(Sea-Tac). At times jets flying overhead can be annoying.
Review Created: 01/05/2015 10:56 PM

Hi Jerry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are glad you are enjoying your stay at The Village of Newport!

Shane F. on 01/05/2015
"great location"
These apartment homes are in a great location; near hwy. 167, 99, & I-5 freeway. In about a three mile radius there is Redondo beach, fenwick lake park, farm produce and flower stands, gas stations, groceries, coffee, fast food, library, auto parts, & much more. The rent fairly priced compared with other apartments in the area. A couple negatives would be; limited parking, and older buildings.
Review Created: 01/05/2015 08:28 PM

Hi Shane,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We appreciate hearing from our residents!

Peter B. on 01/05/2015
"the aesthetics, location, staff and layout of the place all come together in a wonderful, warm friendly environment"
both my wife and I love the residency here. In each instance where we needed assistance, we gained it readily. The technicians were both professional and quick! Our property manager Richard is a gracious and profeseional! We have absolutely no complaints and nothing but praise
Service Type: New
Review Created: 01/05/2015 05:01 PM

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are glad you are enjoying your stay at The Village of Newport and couldn't agree with more about Richard-he IS great! Thanks again!

Jose F. on 01/05/2015
"parking"
More parking
Review Created: 01/05/2015 04:49 PM

Hi Jose,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate hearing from our residents!