Tim's Automotive Services

Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Latest Review almost 6 years ago

HERV S. on 10/27/2011
"onboard computer"
You guys forgot to clear oil change on the marquis. I thought something was wrong when warning came up on my trip to NC.
Stopped and had oil check and then cleared the warning out!
Service Date: 10/04/2011
Review Created: 10/27/2011 11:07 AM
GEORGE Y. on 10/22/2011
"Last Visit"
i was going to write you a letter but this will sve me this method is better.
As always I was more than satisfied with the work that you did for my old LTC. Apparently you all did more tha you listed on the invoice since the ride and "feel' is quite different. I feel more secure knowing that you have dpone such a thorough job. Thanks so much
GDY
Service Date: 10/21/2011
Review Created: 10/22/2011 05:26 PM
NANCY F. on 10/10/2011
"Customer Review"
I was referred to Tim's by a friend, and was very pleased with both the actual service on my vehichle and the customer service aspects. I will definitely use and recommend Tim's!
Service Date: 09/14/2011
Review Created: 10/10/2011 08:34 AM
MIKE G. on 09/22/2011
"Excellent Service!"
Tim's Automotive is convenient and all work is done effectively without much of a wait. Once complete, they provide detailed notes about the service. Happy to support Tim's!
-Mike G.
Service Date: 09/20/2011
Review Created: 09/22/2011 05:40 AM
Bryan R. on 09/08/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"good labor, parts problems"
I have been taking my pickup to tims for about 95K miles. Overall a good experience, quality high but I feel like prices might be hight too. The last three times there, the work was good but I had problems with parts. I was told I was getting a GM distributor, but I did not get it, I got some NAPA part that I felt was inferior. They said they would warrenty it so I dropped it. Next visit I was given the choice between factory pads and some performance pads. Got NAPA again. They said I could bring it back if I didn't like the pads. I didn't want to make a big deal of it... Last time, I asked for special shocks. They got them from autozone. I was thankful, but found out the price was $80 more than the 'private customer' price of $60 from autozone. I understand they need to make a profit on these parts, but I'm loosing faith. I really want to like Tims, but I am starting to dread going there.
Service Date: 09/01/2011
Review Created: 09/08/2011 07:25 AM
BRYAN R. on 09/08/2011
"good labor, parts problems"
Service Date: 09/06/2011
Review Created: 09/08/2011 07:21 AM
BON M. on 08/27/2011
"quality work; a little pricey"
good shop, good people; know how to find parts for older vehicles
Service Date: 08/23/2011
Review Created: 08/27/2011 06:01 PM
LINDA C. on 08/08/2011
"Owner of old Camry"
I would not go anywhere else and have referred numerous folks to Tim's. Honest, friendly and concerned about long term customer relations rather than making a quick buck. Tim and Mike are all stars!
Service Date: 07/09/2011
Review Created: 08/08/2011 08:47 AM
KATIE C. on 08/01/2011
"confidence & quality"
I've been going to Tim's for a couple of years now. They are the only ones to service my vehicle. I routinely deal with Mike Golden. He is a gem. He makes me feel very confident about the work being done, he explains things very thoroughly, he's a class act. And the technician that works on my car does a high quality job. I cannot complain.
Service Date: 07/28/2011
Review Created: 08/01/2011 02:28 PM
THERESA M. on 07/14/2011
"Trustworthy and reliable"
I am always pleased with the service from Tim's. I trust what they tell me needs to be fixed and have always been happy with their performance.
Service Date: 07/13/2011
Review Created: 07/14/2011 07:55 PM
GARY M. on 07/14/2011
"Always there when I need assistance"
Left vehichle at Tim's when away on vacation - was ready upon my return. Service reps were friendly, knowledgable and technician was thorough in his repairs.
Service Date: 07/13/2011