Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
John C. on 05/05/2017
John said the employees of the business joked with him about them making the service cost $500. When performing the service, they took a torch to the vehicle. They did not keep him informed about the extra service they conducted. He was quoted $300 but upon picking his vehicle up, his bill was over $500. He said he feels they should have kept him informed about the additional service they provided. He will never go back to them for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017
Steve M. at Tire MD responded on 05/24/2017

Sorry that you feel like you had a bad experience here, when you made the initial appointment,  we spoke you explained to me that you been to other shops and unhappy that your concern of the vehicle vibrating was never fixed...we aligned the vehicle per your request and we diagnosed your concern and found a bad axle- when trying to remove the axle it was seized in the carrier bearing- at times where applicable heat is required to remove the siezed components, our effort taken to get the car back on the road safe for you was our main concern.  I did speak with you even though you only had minimal times to speak with me because of your work schedule.  I kept you in the loop on the status of your vehicle and remember the converstation when i told you about the axle, and the fact that you had a bad wheel bearing.  We discussed prices over the phone- you explained to me that you could not do the wheel bearing today.  I quoted you $346 for the alignment and cv axle replacement you stated to me that- oh great atleast its not like $500- we both chuckled and laughed when I said that I can make it $500 if you wished.  Maybe that was bad humor at that point and time, for that I do appologize.  I thought I was fair in only charging you for the additional part at cost and no other labor.   We did spend alot of time on the vehicle to make the job right and so you would have the car that follow day to go on a trips as we discussed.  We were accomodating to you and your needs. Alot of time people come here not because they want to, but because something is wrong with the vehicles and they have too.  Throughout being open over the years we strive to keep that personal relationship and quality of service at high standards.  I wish you would have called me to tell me how you felt.  Again I do feel that you had great service performed here at Tire Md

Mark A. on 07/20/2016
Mark said he went into this business in order to have a tire rebeaded and balanced, but they cut a chrome belt stem, replaced it with a black one and left it there. He would still recommend this business to others. He would like them to be a little more cautious.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/15/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016
William C. on 05/25/2016
"Charged much more than last time"
On my last visit, I had an oil change and tire rotation and only paid around $30. This visit, same service cost over $70. I bought tires last year and should not be charged for tire rotation. I've been coming here for 4 years and haven't seen this kind of difference in service charges since then.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Volt
Service Date: 05/21/2016
Review Created: 05/25/2016 04:06 AM
Steve M. at Tire MD responded on 05/25/2016

Hi William this it Steve at TireMd, Jon informed me of this matter on Monday and I called you Monday left a voicemail to discuss this with you.  The increase in cost is due to the oil being full synthetic required by GM Dexos1 and the cost of tire rotation is $20 which is waived when a customer buys tires from me as a courtesy.  The vehicle in question here is brand new, so in all fairness I did charge the $20 fee.  Can you call me to discuss this matter and possibly you can recind this review

Sarah S. on 06/02/2014
"Usually a great place, if you get the owner"
Owner has great customer service, but the mechanics will try to talk you up for services and may not complete the needed work first. Most recent visit left me without a car when I really needed it, but when I called to express my frustrations, the owner really stepped up. I would recommend, but make sure you get the right person.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 05/21/2014
Review Created: 06/02/2014 06:54 AM
Steve M. at Tire MD responded on 06/03/2014

Sorry for the inconvenience.Here at Tire MD our goal is to satisfy every customer that we service.I will take this experience as a training tool to improve my staff.

James G. ReScore Review on 06/26/2013
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Honest gentleman runs this company."
Steve at Tire M.D. has been super in the past. It was just a misunderstanding due to a lot of people in his shop that day. We were able to resolve and I am completely satisfied with the outcome.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Endeavor
Service Date: 06/20/2013
Review Created: 06/22/2013 04:49 AM

"Always satisfied in the past."
Hi Steve. Well to be perfectly honest with you I was very upset with my visit to repair my vehicle. I am extremely detailed with numbers and I am 100 % possitive you gave me a verbal quote of $ 136.00. That being said, I also asked Jordan for an oil change at the same time. That was not done !!!! Don't you think it would have been good customer service to at least throw in the oil change worth $ 15.99 ? I have done nothing but given your company the highest recommendations to anyone I have spoken to concerning auto repair. In closing, you can tell I'm very upset and disappointed at the way I was treated. A very disturbed Jim.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Endeavor
Service Date: 06/20/2013
Review Created: 06/22/2013 04:49 AM
Steve M. at Tire MD responded on 06/25/2013
So sorry for the misunderstanding.I'm very glad we could straighten things out Jim looking forward to serving you in the future.Thanks Steve Martins owner of Tire MD