Tires Plus of Buffalo

Review for Tires Plus of Buffalo
LANE J. on 10/18/2015
"10 years as a customer... Now this? ... Not pleased at all!"
I have used this location for 10 years for multiple vehicles. I have always used them for my oil changes with a free tire rotation. I have always used one of their frequent oil change coupons or purchased a multiple oil change package. Yesterday I went to have my service done using the $19.99 oil change coupon. I expected like every time over the past 10 years to have them do their free tire rotation. Not this time... nope ... was told they do not do the free tire rotation when using that coupon (NEVER, EVER been an issue before)... and was told that there is a different $6.00 off coupon that would include the rotation. I was informed they would still do the rotation with regular $29.99 oil change. I was informed that I would have to pay $9.95 to have the tire rotation done..Which I needed to be done before winter on the car I brought in for service... So yes... I paid the $9.95... So guess what.... Basically, even though I had their "$19.99" Oil change coupon.. I had to pay basically $29.95 (Regular price for an oil change with free tire rotation)... What a rip off and dishonest way to do business... Especially after not ever having this issue in the past 10 years with multiple vehicles.. (I currently own 3) ... Obviously they have changed how they chose to do business... Time to start looking for a new place to have my work done!
Vehicle: Jaguar S-Type