Jacueline H. on 07/23/2017
"Cheerful greeting and fast service. Nice waiting area."
Customer service was exemplary.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 06:47 AM
Randy R. on 07/18/2017
"I had an emergeand the team at Titan took care of my car and assured me that all is well. "
We had an emergency and stopped in and the team at Titan took care of the
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 01:57 PM
Doug M. on 07/17/2017
"Great Service"
They were able to get my car in at the last minute for an inspection and oil change and also stayed past closing to finish the work.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 07:34 AM
Alexis W. on 07/16/2017
"Honest"
The people at Titan are always very kind and tell you what needs to be fixed and what you can wait on which is very helpful budget wise. They genuinely care about the customers experience and are all genuinely nice people, which goes a long way for me.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 09:55 AM
Christopher C. on 07/15/2017
"Fixing a leaky tire!"
This is twice now that I have had a leaking tire fixed at this Titan Location. On both the occasions, the staff was super nice and did everything possible to fix the tire quickly. This past Friday, they even had me show up early (7:15am) and were done before 7:45am. This was super since I had a junior tennis camp that I was running which started at 8:30am.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 11:33 AM
Theodore C. on 07/13/2017
"Pleasant atmosphere. Everyone very polite. "
Quick service. No issues at all.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:11 PM
Bob/Frances K. on 07/13/2017
"Easy to set up appointment. Appointment kept of time."
Easy to set up and appointment kept on time. Only an inspection done this time but we will be back when needed.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:18 AM
Syliva H. on 07/10/2017
"I am Blessed!"
I was traveling home (July 3rd). I notice my AC was not working properly. I pulled into to your repair shop and I has happily surprised that a technician was willing to take his lunch hour to make the necessary repairs. I can not begin to thank these men for helping me out. The air filters had to be changed and the repair took no time at all. I was back on the road again and Jersey bound. Thank you again for excellent service.
Vehicle: Mazda MPV
Review Created: 07/10/2017 07:40 AM

Hi Sylvia,
Thanks for sharing your experience and letting us know how our guys went out of their way to help you. We are very proud of our team and love to hear great stories such as yous. We hope you made it home safe and sound to Jersey.

Patti H. on 07/09/2017
"Service"
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 12:06 PM

Hi Patti,
Thanks for letting us know you had great service. We look forward to seeing you again and helping you with your future car care. Have a wonderful afternoon.

John N. on 07/09/2017
"State Inspection"
In the shop less than an hour.
Friendly service.
Thank you!
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 05:41 AM

Hi John,
We are glad to hear you had friendly and speedy service. Thanks for giving us the opporutnity to earn your business. Have a great week.

Donald R. on 07/08/2017
"Excellent customer service"
Was my first visit but definitely not my last. Very professional, courteous. I think I have finally found a place I can trust.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 11:26 AM

Hi Donald,
Thanks for making us your go to place for car care! We appreciate your business and trusting us with your vehicles.

Eric F. on 07/07/2017
"The people!"
Carlton was very courteous and helpful. Unfortunately I still don't have a receipt for the work done on the Camry. Please have a copy emailed to me ASAP.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 10:36 AM
The Titan Team- B. at Titan Auto & Tire responded on 07/07/2017

Hi Eric,
Thank you for the 4 stars and the kind words. We apologize we did not email your receipt on the day of your service. We will get that sent over to you today.

Sheila K. on 07/07/2017
"Efficient and friendly"
Oil change was completed quickly. And each time I have been here everyone has been very helpful.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 07:46 AM
The Titan Team- B. at Titan Auto & Tire responded on 07/07/2017

Hi Sheila,
We are so glad to hear you've received wonderful service every time you've visited our store. Thank you for your business and have a wonderful weekend.

Marcie S. on 07/05/2017
"Professional, honest, and friendly service"
My husband and I are new to this area and our neighbors recommended Titan. My experience there was excellent. From the service advisor to the technician, I was very satisfied and will definitely use Titan exclusively for all our auto needs. They were professional, honest, helpful, and polite. The wait time was actually shorter than estimated and the technician and the service advisor explained everything to me.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Review Created: 07/05/2017 07:31 AM

Hi Marcie,
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. It's wonderful to hear you had a great first visit and recieved excellent service from Bruce and Carlyle. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with future vehicle needs.

Troy Y. on 07/04/2017
"Great customer service"
Tried Titan Auto out for the first time recently. I had to make a last-second appointment, and they accommodated me without issue. Everyone was extremely polite, and the work was performed in a reasonable amount of time. I will be using Titan again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Review Created: 07/04/2017 09:35 AM

Hi Troy,
We are glad Bruce and Carlyle were able to work you into the schedule and you had a good visit at our store. Its great to hear you will be coming back for future service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Todd S. on 07/04/2017
"Great experience this time around!"
I initially had a rather negative experience at Titan Auto & Tire with scheduling an appointment and having to wait an extremely long time for just an oil change. Long story short, the owners apologized and told me that their service manager would contact me soon to discuss my concerns.

I never expected to hear back from anyone, but sure enough their friendly Service Manager, Bruce, did call me back and listened to my feedback and was willing to do whatever it took to make it right and keep us as customers. Honestly, all I wanted was the ability to book an appointment at a specific time and get my cars serviced in a timely matter so I wasn’t down a car for the day – which is always a huge inconvenience for a working family! Yesterday, I decided to give Titan Auto & Tire one more chance and they REALLY came through this time. I had two new tires mounted and balanced in under an hour! This far exceeded my expectations and I was not only ecstatic to have our car back quickly to be able to run errands before the 4th of July, but I was also extremely pleased to see that the owners and the staff sincerely tried to make things right. This is EXACTLY why I choose to support local businesses whenever possible. Thank you again!
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 07/04/2017 08:21 AM

Hi Todd,
We greatly appreciate you giving us a second chance to keep your business and are so happy you had a wonderful experience. Thank you for supporting our small business. We look forward to helping you with your future car care needs and hope you have a wonderful summer.

Geoff D. on 06/23/2017
"AC recharge"
Quick and easy, thorough description of the work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 04:43 AM

Hi Geoff,
We are glad to hear Bruce and Carlyle did a good job explaining your AC service. Thank you for your business and have a great week.

Luminita/Stan H. on 06/20/2017
"Titan's Team"
Professionalism , great team, fast service.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 09:46 PM

Hi Luminita and Stan,
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

John S. on 06/18/2017
"RV Tires and State Inspection"
It was great to find out that Titan Auto could replace our class C RV tires at a great price, do a state inspection and oil change in a few hours.
Carlyle, Bruce and the rest of the staff were knowledgeable and friendly. Will definitely use them again!
Vehicle: Ford E450 Super Duty
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 05:55 PM

Hi John,
Its great to hear you had a good experience with our Titan Team, Bruce and Carlyle. Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and fun summer travels in your RV!

Mark F. on 06/18/2017
"Tune up or Head Replacement?"
Brought the Wrangler in for a Tune Up. While the tune was being performed it was discovered that the head was cracked due to a bad previous tune up. We were able to work with Titan to get the best deal on a new head in order to save hundreds. . Most other shops would have just used their distributor and charged us whatever. Only 2nd time to the shop so Bruce owed us nothing.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 08:31 AM

Hi Mark,
We are very happy to hear you had a such a good experience and Bruce was able to save you money on your repairs. Thank you for your business.